Gf's patent loafers (candid)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stilettoelover

Gf's patent loafers (candid)

Post by Stilettoelover »

Hiya. New guy here been a lurker for a while on the site so thought i would give some input.

Is there an easy way to upload pics from a galaxy s10 and resize images rather than ruining the resolution, any help appreciated.

Anyway here is my gf's new shoes she has been wearing most days to work. Hope you all like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stilettoelover on Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoedaddy

Re: Gf's patent loafers

Post by Shoedaddy »

A fellow patent leather connoisseur. Very good. Those look great, and I bet they feel great when she wears them and rubs them on your cock and balls.

I've gotten my girl some loafers as well. They're mostly for cosplay, but she also likes them for everyday use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

This style always grabs my attention
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

My favorite kind of shoes all thanks to an exes mother in my teens. Smell so amazing when worn out.
Stilettoelover

Post by Stilettoelover »

Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 am A fellow patent leather connoisseur. Very good. Those look great, and I bet they feel great when she wears them and rubs them on your cock and balls.

I've gotten my girl some loafers as well. They're mostly for cosplay, but she also likes them for everyday use.
Wow they are very very sexy. Unfortunately my partner doesnt know how much of a fetish i have. She knows i like heels but not to the extent of cumming them
Stilettoelover

Post by Stilettoelover »

Tried to get some pics of them being worn. Not the best
Stilettoelover

Post by Stilettoelover »

X
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Stilettoelover wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 amX
she looks so sexy :) please share more.... thanks
Shoedaddy

Re: Gf's patent loafers (candid)

Post by Shoedaddy »

Yum! Tights to go with them, and the light outside catches them nicely. They look great, hopefully you've gotten to cum them a few times, as well.
Silly Sniffer Stoner

Re: Gf's patent loafers (candid)

Post by Silly Sniffer Stoner »

Very sexy looks like they will hold lots of smell! Please keep updates!
:twisted: