Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoecouplecumcrush

Re: Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

I have cummed in all my wife's shoes. And she wears them In public with cum stains on them and doesn't care once cum stains aren't really obvious. I have also cummed in and on our friends shoes too and she wears them to work and out in public. We are so lucky to have wives who are so understanding.
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:56 am How many of us have had their wife or gf wear heels out in public with cum and were they aware?

My wife has.
Was aware if my cum
Not aware of other guys jo and cum in her heels.
So hot!!!

Let's hear everyone who has and what it was like. Pics a plus! Ps- how do I load cell pics on here always says they are 5oo large
I use the photo resizer phone app and make all pics under 1mb(1000kb) that is the limit. Very easy to,L use mad you can resize 20 pics at once
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Ok

So no one else has had their wife or gf wear cummed shoes out??
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Shoecouplecumcrush wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:45 pm I have cummed in all my wife's shoes. And she wears them In public with cum stains on them and doesn't care once cum stains aren't really obvious. I have also cummed in and on our friends shoes too and she wears them to work and out in public. We are so lucky to have wives who are so understanding.
Absolutely. And if anyone notices the cumstains, you know they are one of us and totally into it
basdas

Post by basdas »

Shoecouplecumcrush wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:45 pm I have cummed in all my wife's shoes. And she wears them In public with cum stains on them and doesn't care once cum stains aren't really obvious. I have also cummed in and on our friends shoes too and she wears them to work and out in public. We are so lucky to have wives who are so understanding.
Yes you are! Mine is not that understanding, so that sucks a bit.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Traesko wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 pm Me and my wife loves that she wears somitimes her cummed wooden clogs in public.
I love wooden clogs. Would be great to see some pictures of your cum in her clogs and maybe some of her putting her feet into them
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

PBF wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:19 pm Not wife but I've cum in plenty of shoes only to watch the unbeknownst owner wearing my cum on their toes.

Always been an interesting fantasy of mine to have a willing participant wear shoes with my cum all over or inside them, out in public. if it's on the outside it would be hot to see if anyone notices. if the inside it would be hot to just know my cum is on their feet and no one else knows but us.

You spoke my exact words! I agree100%
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Looks great in them, especially with the stains!
doper

Post by doper »

Really horny !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

The last photo with visible stains - WOW!!