Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

How many of us have had their wife or gf wear heels out in public with cum and were they aware?

My wife has.
Was aware if my cum
Not aware of other guys jo and cum in her heels.
So hot!!!

Let's hear everyone who has and what it was like. Pics a plus! Ps- how do I load cell pics on here always says they are 5oo large
Shoedaddy

Re: Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Post by Shoedaddy »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:56 am Ps- how do I load cell pics on here always says they are 5oo large
Upload the file somewhere else (Discord, imgur, etc.), then copy the URL, then use the insert image button, and put the URL between the image blocks ([img,] [/,img])

I added commas to mine, so they wouldn't trigger.
doper

Post by doper »

Friends wife walked in highheel sandals which i blasted day before, all cum dried up and she walked in them wearing sexy pantyhose. She saw me staring at her shoes but had no idea what was in them, heh.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I know exactly what you mean. I'm always rock hard and staring at my wife feed in shoes me or other guys have jacked off and do it. It's a constant turn on. Shoot me a message on Kik. Shoecumcplny
Arch love

Post by Arch love »

My wife has and even gives me a pair every now and then to have a go at before we go out. Such a turn on.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Today also!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Today also!!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

nice stories! hot to read,
PBF

Post by PBF »

Not wife but I've cum in plenty of shoes only to watch the unbeknownst owner wearing my cum on their toes.

Always been an interesting fantasy of mine to have a willing participant wear shoes with my cum all over or inside them, out in public. if it's on the outside it would be hot to see if anyone notices. if the inside it would be hot to just know my cum is on their feet and no one else knows but us.
Traesko

Post by Traesko »

Me and my wife loves that she wears somitimes her cummed wooden clogs in public.