Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

KaleidoSoles

Re: Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Post by KaleidoSoles »

mrtickles wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:49 pm My wife wears her work and play-time heels and wedges with my cum , mixed in with loads of other guys.
She has no idea ...at all. !!

My landscape guy just finished loading up her work flats just this past Friday.
That's how I get free landscaping. Going on five years now...lol!!

The season of her shoes getting filled up has begone once more !!
This is a sweet deal. How the hell did you stumble on that? Did you catch the guy, or did it come up in conversation?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

It was the first time that he came over to give me a quote.
It was early pm.. so both be and the Mrs. just got home.
I noticed that he was checking her out…but mostly looking down…at her shoes/legs.
I knew right away that something caught his eye.

I finally fished his interest halfway into the summer…talked about lawn stuff and fertilizer…how it gets on and into my wife’s flats and sandals.
Jokingly I told him that he’ll have to take her shoes to get them cleaned and new soles and heels be put on them by the shoe repair guy.
He was half blushing and half nervous and said that he was sorry, or something like that and that he’ll buy her new shoes if it was an issue.

I said that I was just kidding…and here’s where I got him….
I said that it was alright, but if he’s interested, I know that she has some older work flats and sandals , that if he wanted them, he could have them….just keep quiet and keep it between ourselves.

Then I told him that I’m into women’s feet and noticed that he may be too.
That’s when he really opened up to me.

So, now he’s my regular lawn guy and probably will be for a while… lol
KaleidoSoles

Post by KaleidoSoles »

Last edited by KaleidoSoles on Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

My wife has no idea that this is being done.
That’s most of the fun of it!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So hot. Would love to have a neighbor who was into it we would text each other each time our lives went to work and say something like she just left for work come over and jack off in your shoes. Or give each other keys to each other's house and give eachother the green line to go over and jack off on their shoes and send pictures back and forth no one's home. That would be so hot. The most I've done is just meet up with other guys one-on-one where we brought our wives shoes and jack off in them. Hoping to meet up with two guys tomorrow but who knows if they'll flake out
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Traesko wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 pm Me and my wife loves that she wears somitimes her cummed wooden clogs in public.
I would love to see photos of your wife wearing clogs.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Met up with 2 separate guys this past week and we loaded our wives heels and flats. Meeting one again today.

Who else is currently doing this and where is everyone?

USA here.
Shoecumcplny on kik
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

I always wear heels and flats with my boyfriend's cum inside in public, and usually when they are still wet. He always cum in my shoes just before we go out, and when we spent the night together he fills the shoes i gonna wear to work and then i spend all day with my feet all sticky. Also i wear my shoes with cum stains (if they are not to obvious), and i also like to put used condoms inside my shoes to wear in public, this turn me on so much.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I do a lot of that to mybwife. PM me
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

mrtickles wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm It was the first time that he came over to give me a quote.
It was early pm.. so both be and the Mrs. just got home.
I noticed that he was checking her out…but mostly looking down…at her shoes/legs.
I knew right away that something caught his eye.

I finally fished his interest halfway into the summer…talked about lawn stuff and fertilizer…how it gets on and into my wife’s flats and sandals.
Jokingly I told him that he’ll have to take her shoes to get them cleaned and new soles and heels be put on them by the shoe repair guy.
He was half blushing and half nervous and said that he was sorry, or something like that and that he’ll buy her new shoes if it was an issue.

I said that I was just kidding…and here’s where I got him….
I said that it was alright, but if he’s interested, I know that she has some older work flats and sandals , that if he wanted them, he could have them….just keep quiet and keep it between ourselves.

Then I told him that I’m into women’s feet and noticed that he may be too.
That’s when he really opened up to me.

So, now he’s my regular lawn guy and probably will be for a while… lol
This is awesome. Can you show some pics of her cummed flats? I would LOVE to be that lawn guy lol