Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fugga

Re: Wives Wearing Cummed Shoes in Public

Post by fugga »

Did a walk to the supermarket. Note the "stains". Sticky as fuck, stinky as fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

The wife doesn't mind wearing cummed shoes in public. We'll try to get some pics.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Not my wife, but I've jizzed on my friend's boots many times and then watched her wear them in public. This is one of my favorite pictures of her because you can see the fresh cum on her boots.
friend wearing cum on boots.png
girl_wearing_sexy_cum_stained_boots_3.png
friend with cum on her boots.png
In this picture she's wearing boots in public shortly after giving me a bootjob with them.
bootjob girl shopping 2.png
The day I took these pictures I jizzed all over her boots before we left our hotel and then she wore them all day.
friend wearing cummed boots.png
legs crossed in cummed boots.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

fugga wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:02 pm Did a walk to the supermarket. Note the "stains". Sticky as fuck, stinky as fuck.
Love the adidas! I always admire how white mesh sneakers soak the cum in and it always turns me on when I can see the cumstains on them. Got other sneakers?