Intersting question

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackshoes

Intersting question

Post by Slingbackshoes »

So many years into high heel fetish...still questioning WHY we do love high heels so much?
Which is the link between high heels and cum?

Please feel free to comment
sw18

Re: Intersting question

Post by sw18 »

I’ve never been able to find a definitive answer for this question. It’s just a desire I’ve always had. I’ve read all the theories as to why people develop fetishes, but none of them really apply to me. I was never sexually abused, and there is not a single instance that I can remember that may have triggered it for me. I’d love to read others experiences with this.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I've considered shoes to be more attractive than feet, so when I see a girl in a sexy pair of heels or flats, they almost seem like an extension or a modification of her feet. So shoes like these almost look perfectly natural a woman, to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
athenaachen

Post by athenaachen »

shoes seem to replace the vagina. They must be worn, wet and should present an odor in the case if someone cant like the natural strong odor an wetness of vaginas, in this circumstances as result of a disapointing experience in early childhood. The heel could be seen as conterpart to the insoles, like a penis. Dangling or slapping shoes produce the same impression like seeing other corporal nudities.
What do you think?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I agree, in a way the shoe is the pussy, and the female foot is the cock, especially if the foot is nyloned in any way.

I like videos of women using their foot to slide in and out of a shoe, like her foot is fucking the shoe
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

From my point of view, fetish replaces the part for the whole. There are hot shoes, and there are usual shoes. I go for the hot ones, and ignore flats/sneakers as they are too common.
Imagine there's a girl you have a crush on, or she turns you on, but it is unlikely to have her. But you gain access to her shoes, with her scent... you have the part, and she will wear your cum. If you do it right, you will have no problems. [I mean: leaving traces that would turn you in, like cumming and not cleaning, suede cum spots...]