Wives work flats and vans

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mattmon

Re: Wives work flats and vans

Post by Mattmon »

Love that cum shot over those loafers! Very nice stuff! Can't wait to see more!!
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

She wore her vans all day today i got some good photos will upload soon :)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

those leather flats are so sexy...and also she has very pretty feet....she has lovely thick legs... sure her shoes smell fantastic.... i wish you could show us her boots and tell us about the smell in those boots...
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Wife cleaning and decorating in her vans alllll day!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

wizardoz wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:33 am those leather flats are so sexy...and also she has very pretty feet....she has lovely thick legs... sure her shoes smell fantastic.... i wish you could show us her boots and tell us about the smell in those boots...
These are her stiletto boots, she has loads of ankle boots she wears for work etc..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

converseaddict wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:30 pm
wizardoz wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:33 am those leather flats are so sexy...and also she has very pretty feet....she has lovely thick legs... sure her shoes smell fantastic.... i wish you could show us her boots and tell us about the smell in those boots...
These are her stiletto boots, she has loads of ankle boots she wears for work etc..
wooow... my friend... she is so sexy, she has wonderful thck legs... looking so gorgeous in boots... could you pls also share her with her ankle boots ?

and how about the smell in boots ? do they smell heavily ?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Boots smell leathery still but her vans smell really strong as she wears them for days on end
12345abcde

Post by 12345abcde »

converseaddict wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:27 pm My wife got these flats a few months ago she wears them at least twice a week. They are super worn in and make me so hard.
Would love to pump a load in these
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Damn! Those flats look so good blasted. Keep it up! Any vids fucking them?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

I just can't get enough of these flats!!