Ugg Boot Fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tessyugg

Re: Ugg Boot Fetish

Post by tessyugg »

little update: Aunt ugg
SO the past 2 days i could not stop thinking about that i am going to fuck some uggs soon. I am here for 7 more days so there has to be a day where i can fuck her uggs and cum them so hard. So at diner she had her uggs on again (she wears them every day with fuzzy socks) and i had a boner for the whole diner. She told me that at thursday I am going to be home alone for 3 hours because she is going to walk with the dog with a couple of friends. So i thought that is going to be the moment i can fuck them, so i asked are you going to the park? She said yes, then i said your uggs look so amazing sorry that i say it so often. Then she said yes they are amazing thank you, I love them so much to. So to make sure i can cum in them on thursday i said: If i was you i would not wear my uggs to the park they are going to be really dirty. So she said i am not going to wear them to the park you silly, I am not going to wear my uggs in a park. Then after diner we watched some tv and she had her uggs on, i had a boner all the time.

I am finnaly going to cum them on thursday, should i post the results?
Last edited by tessyugg on Fri May 14, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pipe22

Post by pipe22 »

Jus'sayin...

If you have to ask "do you want to see this/should I post"...

THE ANSWER IS YES!

No need to pad your post count, stall, or beg for compliments before content.
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Ugg's Are very great. Love it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sockless. The Best πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pipe22

Post by pipe22 »

Tk1708 wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 10:49 am Ugg's Are very great. Love it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sockless. The Best πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That's what they're made for, they smell soooo good!
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

ImageWe were watching tv so i made a quick picture, but my sound was on. So she said why did you make a picture of my uggs? (i was sitting next to her) So i said: I wanted to take a picture of myself for snapchat but the camera was rotated the wrong way. Then she said oh its fine. I think that she knows that i like her uggs, anyways here is the picture i made 'by accident' I cant wait to bang them on thursday.
Last edited by tessyugg on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
e551218

Post by e551218 »

they look so good. hope you can fuck them fine
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

you should fuck them as hard as you can and try to get as much cum in them as possible. you'll enjoy seeing her in her uggs knowing that you literally soaked them in your cum. :D

but don't take the other pair home with you. it might sound awesome but if she notices her uggs missing (at some point she'll probably find it out) she just needs to count 1 and 1 together after you've complemented her uggs so much and took pictures off them.

always be careful with your fetish so you can enjoy it as long as possible without getting caught. could lead otherwise to some serious problems and you can probably imagine that it would kill every chance with her uggs you might get in the future.

ohh and by the way... enjoy her uggs but don't forget to take good pictures! we want to enjoy them too! :P
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

She was taking a shower this morning so i decided to take her uggs to my room, i had my dick in her uggs and it was so soft. I know it was to risky to take them out of her shower and take them with me but i could not hold my self. I did not get to cum them because i heard the shower stop, so i could not cum. But I still got my dick in ugg boots for the first time, and it was the best feeling ever. I was planning on cumming them so i made a before picture for you guys, but sadly i was not quick enough. My aunt cam out of the shower and screamed, .... did you take my uggs? I did not know what to say so i said: I hit my toe on the table, so I put on your uggs for the pain because they are so soft. I realised how dumb it was what i said, but then she said: ok that does not matter but i need them back it is really cold. So before I brought them back, I hit my toe on purpose to make it a bit blue. She was naked when i came in and she said thank you are you alright? She put her uggs on after, and then i said i hit my toe here. But i hit my toe so hard my nail broke, so i had my naked aunt in uggs asking me if i was alright. I had such a boner and i needed to hide it, so i said i am fine and went to my room. Anyways i still wanked with her uggs all over my dick, so she is wearing uggs while i wanked in them. And at thursday i am 3 hours home alone, if this note did not make any sense make sure to read my post from before.

Last edited by tessyugg on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

zackmeback wrote: ↑Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 pm Hi there....glad to see that this thread had been created.... Ugg boots are really hot and can't wait to see rhis thread get populated.
I would like it if you would react more to my updates about my aunt her uggs becuase i like to discuss my next step and what i should do to them.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

dw_heels wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 1:52 am I’d fuck them boots hard and cum in them as much as possible while you are there then leave them so she gets to wear them Uggs full of your cum.
Would love to see the pics of the results and some of her wearing them too if you can get away with it.
I would like it if you would react more to my updates about my aunt her uggs becuase i like to discuss my next step and what i should do to them.