Ugg Boot Fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Agazzel

Re: Ugg Boot Fetish

Post by Agazzel »

wait... friend's mother? i thought you want to cum in your aunts uggs? o.O

anyways ... sad that you got caught but nice pics! would've loved to also see your load
e551218

Post by e551218 »

can’t see the pics. something wrong
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

e551218 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:52 am can’t see the pics. something wrong
check it now
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

It's my stepmom her birthday in 2 months, let me know if this is smart. What if i gave her uggs for her birthday so i can fuck them all the time? I can give her my dream uggs, and then i can cum them every night. Because when everybody goes to bed i can go down stairs and cum them everytime, I am always the last who goes to bed. I think its really smart, and then i can fuck my dream uggs everytime
Vytool

Post by Vytool »

tessyugg wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:01 am She walked in the room and i could not hold my load anymore, i cummed them so hard in front of her. She said omg, and i said i am so sorry i am so sorry. I cannot hold my fetish any longer, and i it explained. She said its fine but she also said i need to stop.
Any pics?
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Vytool wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:04 am
tessyugg wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:01 am She walked in the room and i could not hold my load anymore, i cummed them so hard in front of her. She said omg, and i said i am so sorry i am so sorry. I cannot hold my fetish any longer, and i it explained. She said its fine but she also said i need to stop.
Any pics?
yeah man let me make a pic when i got caught, are u dumb?
e551218

Post by e551218 »

tessyugg wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 am It's my stepmom her birthday in 2 months, let me know if this is smart. What if i gave her uggs for her birthday so i can fuck them all the time? I can give her my dream uggs, and then i can cum them every night. Because when everybody goes to bed i can go down stairs and cum them everytime, I am always the last who goes to bed. I think its really smart, and then i can fuck my dream uggs everytime
perfect idea. go for this!

pics work now. thanks for this! so hot!!
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

I can’t see the pictures either, what’s wrong?
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

tessyugg wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 am It's my stepmom her birthday in 2 months, let me know if this is smart. What if i gave her uggs for her birthday so i can fuck them all the time? I can give her my dream uggs, and then i can cum them every night. Because when everybody goes to bed i can go down stairs and cum them everytime, I am always the last who goes to bed. I think its really smart, and then i can fuck my dream uggs everytime
As tempting of an idea as this is I would suggest you don't do this, you could be setting yourself up for a lot of trouble. Your aunt knows about your fetish now and even though she said she wouldn't tell your mom that doesn't mean she might not speak up once she finds out you bought your mom some ugg boots. Ultimately it is your choice if you decide to do it but i would think carefully about it, you know your mom and aunt better then i do so i could be wrong but I was hoping to help a fellow boot lover not get into trouble.
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

You could always buy the uggs you want from ugg.com or Poshmark or Mercari or something