Ugg Boot Fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tessyugg

Re: Ugg Boot Fetish

Post by tessyugg »

Agazzel wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:01 am
tessyugg wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:39 am
Agazzel wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:36 am you should fuck them as hard as you can and try to get as much cum in them as possible. you'll enjoy seeing her in her uggs knowing that you literally soaked them in your cum. :D

but don't take the other pair home with you. it might sound awesome but if she notices her uggs missing (at some point she'll probably find it out) she just needs to count 1 and 1 together after you've complemented her uggs so much and took pictures off them.

always be careful with your fetish so you can enjoy it as long as possible without getting caught. could lead otherwise to some serious problems and you can probably imagine that it would kill every chance with her uggs you might get in the future.

ohh and by the way... enjoy her uggs but don't forget to take good pictures! we want to enjoy them too! :P
But she does not know were the missing uggs are, but maybe its a setup.
she may not know where they are but i'm quite sure that she knows they're *somewhere* like if she really searches for them she would find them ... and if that happens your fucked

or maybe you're right and they aren't as much "missing" as you might think and it's kinda a trap ... which would make in my opinion a little bit more sense because c'mon who the hell is really *losing* something as "big" (you know ... not the size of a key or something like that) as a pair of boots in his own home? ._.
I can take them home with me so she dont ever find them cummed?
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

tessyugg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:17 pm
Agazzel wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:36 am you should fuck them as hard as you can and try to get as much cum in them as possible. you'll enjoy seeing her in her uggs knowing that you literally soaked them in your cum. :D

but don't take the other pair home with you. it might sound awesome but if she notices her uggs missing (at some point she'll probably find it out) she just needs to count 1 and 1 together after you've complemented her uggs so much and took pictures off them.

always be careful with your fetish so you can enjoy it as long as possible without getting caught. could lead otherwise to some serious problems and you can probably imagine that it would kill every chance with her uggs you might get in the future.

ohh and by the way... enjoy her uggs but don't forget to take good pictures! we want to enjoy them too! :P
she may not know where they are but i'm quite sure that she knows they're *somewhere* like if she really searches for them she would find them ... and if that happens your fucked

or maybe you're right and they aren't as much "missing" as you might think and it's kinda a trap ... which would make in my opinion a little bit more sense because c'mon who the hell is really *losing* something as "big" (you know ... not the size of a key or something like that) as a pair of boots in his own home? ._.
you misunderstood me a little ... i think that she would notice them missing at some point not that she would notice the cum stains (i actually kinda believe that most women wouldn't notice them as long as they're in their shoes/boots) ... i don't think that she doesn't care about them anymore and will *never* search for them.

maybe when her current uggs will be totally worn out she will remember that she had another pair and boom she'll notice them missing cause c'mon why should they be really missing? who should took them? only logical answer would be you cause of the compliments, the photo etc etc ... i just don't want that you get uncareful, buddy
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Agazzel wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:41 pm
tessyugg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:17 pm

you misunderstood me a little ... i think that she would notice them missing at some point not that she would notice the cum stains (i actually kinda believe that most women wouldn't notice them as long as they're in their shoes/boots) ... i don't think that she doesn't care about them anymore and will *never* search for them.

maybe when her current uggs will be totally worn out she will remember that she had another pair and boom she'll notice them missing cause c'mon why should they be really missing? who should took them? only logical answer would be you cause of the compliments, the photo etc etc ... i just don't want that you get uncareful, buddy
Yeah ok just got to wait 3 days more to bang these uggs out.Image
Last edited by tessyugg on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:48 am i want to see uggs cum covered, i was waiting for a thread like this since a long time ! i'm also a ugg lover haha
no worries if u read all my post you know when you can see the results
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Does anyone like the clear uggs or ugg rain boots?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Can't wait to see this !
pipe22

Post by pipe22 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 pm Does anyone like the clear uggs or ugg rain boots?
Clear Uggs are my favorite!
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Cum on the outside. Cum on the side where the button is or on the Ugg’s logo on the back. Or on the top if you’re brave.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

snakeeyes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 pm Cum on the outside. Cum on the side where the button is or on the Ugg’s logo on the back. Or on the top if you’re brave.
nah the inside is so soft.
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

pipe22 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:50 pm
Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 pm Does anyone like the clear uggs or ugg rain boots?
Clear Uggs are my favorite!
Oh really great!