Ugg Boot Fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tessyugg

Ugg Boot Fetish

Post by tessyugg »

Welcome to my thread
lorenzo95

Re: Ugg Boot Fetish

Post by lorenzo95 »

Hello!
Do you have any UGG AMIE boots?
zackmeback

Post by zackmeback »

Hi there....glad to see that this thread had been created.... Ugg boots are really hot and can't wait to see rhis thread get populated.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

I think I can finally cum in ugg boots. So I have a ugg boot fetish and I always wished that somebo!dy i knew bought uggs. I am sleeping over at my aunt her house, when i arrived i saw that she was wearing ugg boots. I needed to hide my boner instant. My aunt is going to work tommorow so when she does not put them on i am def going to cum inside them and post the results. Lets all pray that she wont put her uggs on to work.

next day!

I am staying for 1 week at my aunts house, so there got to be a moment when i can sneak them with me. I had no time to cum inside them because she was taking a shower so i made a picture, but in 1 week there has to be a moment where i can cum them all over. They smell amazing, i am going to cum them so hard.

Put some comments on what i should do to them.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

So I was looking around for more uggs in my aunt her house, and then i found these uggs. I got such a boner when I found them, She bought new uggs and it was my dream that somebody i know bought uggs so i could fuck them everytime. So i saw that she bought new uggs and at diner (we are with the 2 of us for a week) I said to her nice boots, and then we talked 5 minutes about uggs, but the fun part is that she told me that her other uggs are missing so she bought new ones. When she went to work this morning she put her uggs on and i was very upset,i wanted to cum them so bad (i still have plenty chances left) so i started searching the house for the missing uggs. I looked around and i found her other uggs, so i made some pictures but i heard the door opening and i put them back. So i wanted to tell her but i realised, she does not know where they are so why would i not take them home with me? Should i take these uggs home with me so i could cum them every time? or is that a bad idea
Last edited by tessyugg on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
dw_heels

Post by dw_heels »

I’d fuck them boots hard and cum in them as much as possible while you are there then leave them so she gets to wear them Uggs full of your cum.
Would love to see the pics of the results and some of her wearing them too if you can get away with it.
zackmeback

Post by zackmeback »

Yeah...It would be great to see some pics of her wearing them!!
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

I have pictures of my friend wearing the new clear ones. And my other friends have the ugg rain boots
zackmeback

Post by zackmeback »

Any chance we can get a glimpse of those pictures?
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

I fuckin love UGGs and they get hardly any mention here so I hope this thread is popular!
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!