cumming in my friends his mom her fur boots

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: cumming in my friends his mom her fur boots

Post by wifey-heels »

Anything about aunt's shoes make me crazy. I used to cum in my aunt's shoes every chance I got. Didn't matter what style they were.
RandomFurPerson

Post by RandomFurPerson »

Ooh another ugg boot fetishist xp
I'm eager to hear how this turns out!
Keep us updated
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Cum Into Ugg's 😆
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Image[/img]So I was looking around for more uggs in my aunt her house, and then i found these uggs. I got such a boner when I found them, She bought new uggs and it was my dream that somebody i know bought uggs so i could fuck them everytime. So i saw that she bought new uggs and at diner (we are with the 2 of us for a week) I said to her nice boots, and then we talked 5 minutes about uggs, but the fun part is that she told me that her other uggs are missing so she bought new ones. When she went to work this morning she put her uggs on and i was very upset,i wanted to cum them so bad (i still have plenty chances left) so i started searching the house for the missing uggs. I looked around and i found her other uggs, so i made some pictures but i heard the door opening and i put them back. So i wanted to tell her but i realised, she does not know where they are so why would i not take them home with me? Should i take these uggs home with me so i could cum them every time? or is that a bad idea
Last edited by tessyugg on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bar

Post by Bar »