My dream is cumming true!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chubbychaserheels

Re: My dream is cumming true!

Post by chubbychaserheels »

That is awesome! Good work!
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

Great job and great heed! Hope it works out for you.
spermed heels

Post by spermed heels »

Where's the fucking the heels part? Should do it at work. Knowing she's around and has no clue...DEFINITELY a turn on!!!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Excellent Execution!

Just looking at her pretty nails in the one pic I can tell this woman has got some sexy style.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes...
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

Great story and a very lucky guy.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

So happy for you! Please keep this thread going. Your story made me hard. The pics made me harder
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait to hear an update! I would have told her the shoe widening process has to be done slowly as not to damage the shoes. That way you can ram them good for some time before returning them.
Jai

Post by Jai »

Updates????
strakka

Post by strakka »

This is awesome, good job mate! As old adage goes, good things happen to those who wait.
happyshoe75

Post by happyshoe75 »

A little bit of a set-back because my HR lady has her corporate bosses doing an audit on our plant this week. She told me she has to wait until they're gone to get her shoes to me so that they won't think she's abusing her position. I understand that but she's being secretive and that's so fuck'n hot! Does she know I have a shoe fetish and is working it out with me? Or is she sincerely happy that I'll help her take care of her shoe collection? I'm so excited about this! I would love the humiliation of her asking questions honestly. The stilettos I've seen her wearing this week are more that I've never seen before and I want them all!