My dream is cumming true!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

happyshoe75

My dream is cumming true!

Post by happyshoe75 »

We all probably have our story's of triumph...of overcoming those odds of getting that one pair of shoes or access to the shoes we've seen a certain "someone" wearing and getting to fuck the ever living hell out of them all the while thinking "Holy shit! This is really happening!" What a rush it is. I've been dealing with the impossible for the last year with someone I work with and let me tell y'all, there's light at the end of that tunnel.
My HR lady has been with us a year and she's awesome. Mid 40's, Hispanic and fairly hot. She's always dressed to the nine's in skirts and suits. Obviously what caught my eye is that she always wears heels. Pumps, spike heels, boots you name it. Not just a few different pairs either, but in one year I've maybe seen her wear the same pair twice! So I'm thinking she must have a massive shoe collection or fetish herself which was great! About 8 months go by of me wishing I could fuck her shoes each time I see her when one day while walking by in brown stilettos, I'm listening to a guy run his mouth a hundred miles an hour when I hear her let out a small gasp and I stop hearing the little clicks of her heels on the concrete. With the dude running his mouth in front of me, I here someone else say "See, that's why wearing those tall shoes don't make sense". So I got to wondering about that and figured she turned her heel or something.
A couple days go by and my curiosity got the best of me. I texted her and straight up asked her what happened. She said her heel got stuck in a crack and broke and that it was embarrassing. I quickly scrambled up a reply "Don't be embarrassed about that! Hopefully you didn't toss those shoes away because I might be able to fix them." So she was like "You should have said something then because I ended up throwing them out". I gave her a half-assed (but somewhat true) line about how my mother and sister always took care of their own repairs because we were low income and buying new stuff all the time wasn't an option as that I learned a lot of repairs from them. So she said that was good to know and I told her to let me know if anything comes up to let me know and I'll hook her up.
Another few months go by and I see her come scooting out of the bathroom while standing on paper towels. She busts out laughing at the same time I do and I'm like "What in the world are you doing!?πŸ˜† She's like "The floor was just mopped and I didn't want to leave tracksπŸ˜†" She was wearing a cream colored pair of pointy toed platform stiletto heels that were amazing! As she went about her business I seen a bit of dirt on her platform part and didn't say anything. Later on after I was drinking at home I was like "Fuck It!" and texted her..at 3:00 AM might I add, and told her that I thought I seen a stain on her platform and I could clean that up. I hear nothing back until like 8:00 PM that night. The whole time I'm thinking she probably thinks I'm a perv and doing me a favor by ignoring me. I see her name pop up on my phone with a text. She again explained about her trying to not dirty the floor and some laughing emoji's. Then she asked if I know how to widen shoes. I'm excited and just tell her that of course and that I have the tool needed ( πŸ˜† cramming my dick in your shoe will work! was what I was thinking). So she says she has a couple pair needing wider. Then asked if I could replace rhinestones on her shoes. Of course I can! is what anyone like us should say and I do tell her that. So that's followed with a small video of her panning around in her closet showing me all the shoes she has and she'll send me pics when she can find them. I'm damned near gasping for air at this point. (I'll include that video here as well as pics). She sends a pick of very nice studded stilettos with missing stones and tells me they're missing because they're obviously one of her favorite pairs. She also tells me she's taken over four other closets in her house for her other shoes as boots. Then she sends me pics of two other pairs of heels. Both have me so damned excited that I wanted to jerk off right then but I was at work 😞 She sends me a 4th pic of her showing worn out heel caps on a pair of red stilettos asking if they could be repaired. Naturally a yes was in order. She then tells me she'll bring them to me and tells me that I made her night!
Well, a couple weeks go by and she's always giving me cute waves when she sees me. Hell, even when I glance her way she knows and gives me an acknowledgment, but no word on her shoes. Couple days ago I message her and I ask if she's still interested in me working on her shoes and that I was getting the feeling she had second thoughts. She told me on contrary, that she knew I was putting in a lot of hours and didn't want to take up all my free time by working on her shoes. I told her that I am dedicated 100% to helping her take care of her collection and went on to list all the services I could offer like cleaning, scuff removal, sticker removal and shining. I told her I'd be honored to make her happy by taking care of her collection and that it's kinda like a therapy for me. She told me she thinks that's great and told me to not feel embarrassed for offering her help because she greatly appreciates it and me. I was over the moon when she said that! I then asked her if she had some black pairs (my favorites that she wears because I've seen her wear maybe 20 different pairs) because I'd like to try making those shine better and she was like absolutely and will bring them. She also doesn't want to meet in the workplace parking lot just in case people ask what's going on and think she's abusing her job to have me work on her shoes. This starts on Friday and I hope to have many wonderful pics to share as I go on this journey. πŸ‘ πŸ™‚
Extra: Not as easy to copy and paste pics here as I thought. I'll hopefully get this figured on on my laptop using the topic and get photos here ASAP.
Jasmalenko

Re: My dream is cumming true!

Post by Jasmalenko »

Nice story my friend!
happyshoe75

Post by happyshoe75 »

Jasmalenko wrote: ↑Wed May 05, 2021 8:28 pm Nice story my friend!
I hope to get a hold of the share feature of this site because I want y'all to follow with me. I'm so damned excited that this is happening
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing, sounds like you're in for some great time's. Thanks for telling us, can't wait for the pics and video.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

WOW, truly amazing story, reading itself is already very enjoyable!! Can't wait to see some photos;)
valker

Post by valker »

wow sounds like going to be fun times
happyshoe75

Post by happyshoe75 »

Here's the pictures she sent me. I can't get the small video file to upload but I'll keep trying. Wish I could just go through all of her shoes but it's still awesome that I can ask her for the one's I've seen her wear and have her bring them to me. She's a size 11 by the way :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Holy hell
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Jackpot!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Nice one, good work :)