Cummed heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

STARBOYSA

Cummed heels

Post by STARBOYSA »

So guys these heels were purchased from a chick that is 19 years of age,absolutely awesome feet/toes, so here goes I have these heels for about 2 weeks and have been having fun with them.

Here’s the interesting part

I’ve been chatting to her for this time now, and she asked me if the heels was for a special person and if she liked it.
So I said yes, very special person and it’s enjoying every moment of your heels.
So long story short, made up conversations about the heels, how they smelled when I picked it up and had to open the package and immediately. And and and, then told her to look in her closet for one more pair as I wanted to keep that for a later stage, that s when she asked me to be honest and tell her why I bought her heels, so I said to her if I honestly tell you then you and I may not be friends anymore just like all the other girls. she asked me to try her and said she was not those other girls. So I said I bought it for my personal satisfaction as i love heels.
So she asked to know more!
So i detailed every bit I could think of.
Gladly she is still my friend and is willing to assist me further.
Guys I’m meeting her today, I was told she will paint her nails and come wearing a pair of heels. Unfortunately I’m being surprised as she says.
She wants me to demonstrate.
It’s my first meeting so I’m not going to video it or take photos, but if she allows me to then I will. I will update you guys later.

These are her heels .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Player One

Re: Cummed heels

Post by Player One »

Awesome looking heels 😎
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Oh hell! Thats nice. Congrats! Keep us updated.
STARBOYSA

Post by STARBOYSA »

So Let’s say, I had a full 5 hour of beautiful feet and a awesome pair of heels, toes were the perfect pink, and yeah, unfortunately did not get a video or pictures of the action, but definitely will get in the future, well here’s what I scored on though, going to have more of these beauties tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flatsandheelscummer

Post by flatsandheelscummer »

WELL SHOW US HOW YOU LIKE THEM .... PICS PICS PICS
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Love your pix!