Everytime i see a filthy pair of shoes, I have to buy..

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iFusedshoes

Re: Everytime i see a filthy pair of shoes, I have to buy..

Post by iFusedshoes »

Here's an update on the asian size 5 sweaty/ salty toms. I would say these easily made their way to my top 3 best shoefucks ever. I had to cut the heel because I'm too long and thick to fit in them otherwise. I use to make out with the left pair like crazy and they were so damn salty for so long. She really worked her feet into them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by iFusedshoes on Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm damn those look like a very good fuck!!
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

mflorest3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:04 am Mmmmmm damn those look like a very good fuck!!
Yes her shoes reallyy know how to take a cock. I try and mKe sure all my slutty shoe gfs get some dick but these toms always beg to make me cum. Her toms are obsessed with my cock.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

iFusedshoes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:27 am
mflorest3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:04 am Mmmmmm damn those look like a very good fuck!!
Yes her shoes reallyy know how to take a cock. I try and mKe sure all my slutty shoe gfs get some dick but these toms always beg to make me cum. Her toms are obsessed with my cock.
Do you sandwich your cock in-between the insoles and fuck them till you cum?
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:37 am
iFusedshoes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:27 am
Do you sandwich your cock in-between the insoles and fuck them till you cum?
I put the shoe between my mattress and boxspring. Then i slip my friend's mom's flip flop inside the shoe. I kneel on the floor and squeeze my cock inside the shoe, fucking both the Toms in this case and the flip flop. With a little lube, I get to pound these things out relentlessly. Hitting it from all kinds of angles to make sure sll her foot sweat gets on my raging hard cock. I take my sweet time too. Often fucking multiple pairs within half an hour or so. I love that my cock scrubs these girls insoles clean. After having my way with all the ladies shoes, I wipe my cock and smell my fingers. I always smell their feet on my dick.
Solestalker

Post by Solestalker »

NO WAY!!! So you bought the toms before I could! I bought a pair of her super worn flip flops!
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

Nice, I used to work at a popular theme park and the amount of girls who used to wear these in summer was amazing, I used to love looking at their shoes and feet when strapping them in the ride.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Mmmmmmmmm way to show them some love!!