Aldo cumdump heels (she doesn’t know!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Aldo cumdump heels (she doesn’t know!)

Post by italianboots »

Sexy Aldo heels, and clearly well loved by both of you guys. Nice thread :D
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Amazing amazing man!! Love it
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

Lovely story and nice pictures. The girl likely knows very much so. As you said in one of the posts she looked at the heels for a bit and probably thought huh. And snapping pictures when she's in them is a dead giveaway she knows. She may not have said anything about it as she's trying to figure the whole think out still. Or she doesn't want to ruin the fun or scare you away.

I do wear heels myself and I know that I would for a fact notice if they wore stained or sticky and so does my current gf it's a mutual thing we have. We can't share due to size. But she knows all my things I like and I know hers. I have a select few heels I let her play with that I don't mind getting a bit messy. And some for her that she let's me play with.

From personal experimenting I tend to like heeljobs the most. And making a mess underneath her soles. The texture of a pair of worn heels underneath is what triggers me. Especially those with the more rough sole pattern. And making a mess underneath the soles she doesn't mind.

It actually started with her noticing that the bottoms of the shoes wore always clean. Regardless of weather and they stood neatly each morning by the door. Only took for a week before I got the question myself and I just spilled the beans and she understands. Now I have quite a collection of heels and a gf to have fun with :) we have a system as she wears hers outside. That if they need bad cleaning ie she stepped in something she places something in the shoe like a red post-it note. If there is nothing it's fine to play with. :) and I have a fun time putting quarters and penny's in the toe boxes of her boots :) she had the same one there for a long while and it's actually getting darker.
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

Hi friend! Thanks a lot! Please...keep updating! Does she have more sexy pumps? tks a lot!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So does she mind walking around with coins in her boots?? :)
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Great cum👍🏻
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

The update pics aren’t working any longer, can you repost? Been waiting to see how her heels have been!
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

Wow, they Look amazing! But dont tell me she still does not know about your cum. It's all over the place!
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

footboydaddy wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:41 am Wow, they Look amazing! But dont tell me she still does not know about your cum. It's all over the place!
I never told her about this. I did cleaned them a few weeks back tho’.
She wore them yesterday at a garden party but it was too dark for me to snap some pics…
hogl

Post by hogl »

These shoes look amazing and are extremely durable. Considering that your wife is indifferent to their condition, constant use and your work on them. Usually the insole becomes unusable from this amount of cum, but probably bare feet distribute this load. Thank you, please continue.