Aldo cumdump heels (she doesn’t know!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

louislu

Re: Aldo cumdump heels (she doesn’t know!)

Post by louislu »

Martinpumplover wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:01 am Today’s update, another dried load. Still strange to me none of the image uploaders is uploading my pics rotated while my camera roll shows the pic in the right way...
...hey dumpster, great series of very well worn heels :mrgreen:

...your picture appears rotated? Normal, your phone knows about the position in which it was in the space when you took the picture so it rotates it accordingly when you visualize it, which is not the case when your picture leaves the environment of your phone
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

I love this thread so hot making making me hard reading and seeing the posts
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

louislu wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:14 am
Martinpumplover wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:01 am Today’s update, another dried load. Still strange to me none of the image uploaders is uploading my pics rotated while my camera roll shows the pic in the right way...

...your picture appears rotated? Normal, your phone knows about the position in which it was in the space when you took the picture so it rotates it accordingly when you visualize it, which is not the case when your picture leaves the environment of your phone
Yup, I have found a work a round. If I rotate the pics in my camera roll 2 times 180 (360 total) before uploading thru here they will uploaded jn the right manner.
louislu

Post by louislu »

Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:41 pm
louislu wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:14 am

Yup, I have found a work a round. If I rotate the pics in my camera roll 2 times 180 (360 total) before uploading thru here they will uploaded jn the right manner.
thumb-up.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martinpumplover

Her first time wearing the heels after me cleaning them.

The cleaning job exposed these nice toe marks :-) plus some cum stains were to hard to remove haha

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Nice
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Martinpumplover wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:02 am Her first time wearing the heels after me cleaning them.

The cleaning job exposed these nice toe marks :-) plus some cum stains were to hard to remove haha

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Do you know what the style name is
flatsandheelscummer

Post by flatsandheelscummer »

If I could get these I would fuck them good and cum that insoles good .
Martinpumplover

brewfan8 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:43 am
Martinpumplover wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:02 am Her first time wearing the heels after me cleaning them.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Do you know what the style name is
Aldo FEBRICLYA
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

No cum?