Updated! cop another pair and added link to latest post.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Player One

Re: new pair pick up

Post by Player One »

converselover110 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:26 pm I can see them, and those wedges are super hot!
yes they are very hot indeed. I want to shag them already.
thatman1

Re: last pair ima buy

Post by thatman1 »

Player One wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:42 am got another and the last pair on offer up. young pretty 5 foot chick. she look cute.
anyways here are the pics
These are amazing. Lucky guy
Player One

Another pair of shoes

Post by Player One »

sup y'all. I just purchased this two shoes from a pretty Latina from offer up. size wedge is 9 and flats 9.5. pretty sexy flat and I can somewhat feel the toe prints with my fingers

ps: I modify the wedges and I cut off the trap from the back(not in first pic) so I can give them a good shag.
Player One

Re: Another pair of shoes

Post by Player One »

Player One wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:11 am sup y'all. I just purchased this two shoes from a pretty Latina from offer up. size wedge is 9 and flats 9.5. pretty sexy flat and I can somewhat feel the toe prints with my fingers

ps: I modify the wedges and I cut off the trap from the back(not in first pic) so I can give them a good shag.
with cum
Player One

another pair cop

Post by Player One »

got these last week from offer up. the lady was old but pretty. she had more shoes but I really want it these so bad. gonna be a great shag.
Player One

My favorite pair cop (Wedges)

Post by Player One »

I just got them today. a pretty chick with lovely eyes size 7 feet from offer up. the pics with her wearing the shoes I got from offer up and then I took some pics. I cannot wait to shag them. by far my favorite pair I gotten and the toe prints are hot!. I love wedges!!!
converselover110

Re: Updated! cop another pair.

Post by converselover110 »

Man, those are some hot ones. Will look great with a load on them!
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

happy that you’re back!
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Hey man. Great taste in shoes. And love the jobs. How about posting some of the original ads or the chick's pics
Player One

Post by Player One »

converselover110 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 pm Man, those are some hot ones. Will look great with a load on them!
Yeah they sexy af. They do!