Candid Coworker Office Flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rush440

Re: Office Flats

Post by rush440 »

Kimble841 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 pm I guess it depends on the friendship. I've had the opportunity to secretly blow a load in a friend's shoes. Some I did... others I didn't out of respect. Those would be pretty hard to resist though. That's for sure. I'd definitely have the urge to plant my seed in one of them.
damn dude, you should’ve!!! YOLO
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Nice find, those flats looks like they smell very nice and well taken care of. With you being close to her as a friend your chance of access to her collection is probably easy. Looking forward to seeing these coated. I to find coworkers who leaves their heels and flats under the desk some times to.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

any chance to see a bit of the owner ? thanks for sharing
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Different coworker, left these to be thrown away but gifted to me now 8) Share you thoughts and I will share more of the story of how I rescued them ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Few more of the beauties.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

It smells good? Did you try to lick the toeprints?
kong56

Post by kong56 »

dwang2003 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:02 am Different coworker, left these to be thrown away but gifted to me now 8) Share you thoughts and I will share more of the story of how I rescued them ;-)
Great snag!
Amazing toe prints, I think he'd need a loving tongue to reach them
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Different coworker, left these to be thrown away but gifted to me now 8) Share you thoughts and I will share more of the story of how I rescued them ;-)
[/quote]
These are HOT, tell more
FootFreak

Re: Candid Coworker Office Flats

Post by FootFreak »

Looks like you left several loads in those? Did she wear them barefoot?
xdnehtx

Re: Candid Coworker Office Flats

Post by xdnehtx »

dwang2003 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 pm Coworker left her flats at the office under the desk surprisingly. Perks of working on the weekend. She's a bit nerdy, tall skinny, but attractive enough. Her and I actually are friends. I've watched her feet for years, secretively filming her toes in dress sandles and shoeplay in flats. The scent was just perfect for cloth insole flats. Not overwhelming, just the right amount of foot sweat smell. Instant rush and boner. Tell me what you think or would do.
Can you post some shoeplay ?