Asian Shoe Rape

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

L0V3H33L5

Re: Asian Shoe Rape

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

What kind of scent did they have? In my experience, Asian used ones doesn't seem to have a good enough smell, not Indian kind of Asian though they seem to be very good
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

wrogks wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 am you could do better and more respectful though.... like Maro or me ^^ i just borrow shoes n socks from girls , even taking pics of their feet with their consent, cum in shoes while smelling their socks, and i just give them back with no problem and i can do that with random girls every week. Just try soft and kind approach dude, don't do that with your dick , do that with your brain , better results !
Apes usually think with their dick, not with their brain. What more can you expect
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

While you shouldn't mention it to her, I can almost guarantee she knew why you bought them. Most of the girls on FB market are selling their used shoes because of shoe fetishists. Don't make it weirder than it needs to be for her, dude.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Hi. Just want to say thanks for the sale. The shoes are great. Please let me know if you have more to sell in future
jhon

Post by jhon »

Very hot flats well done :oops: :oops: :twisted: