New Angel Clip

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

New Angel Clip

Post by pumpscummer »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/68591 ... ys-shoe-4k

I was thinking I could leave the wardrobe dressing mainly down to you, as you both nail it every time. However, this scenario would all centre around 1 day, and on a day the boss was particularly horny. Maybe he should be wearing slightly tight work trousers, and on a day he forgets to wear underwear. So every bulge is a risk, and requires hiding.

The secretary should be in those devilishly sexy black heels, and some nice tan or blank nylons. He spots that she is wearing the combination during the morning and has to go and hide in his office, as she instantly gives him a bulge. She goes about her work during the morning, and slips her shoes off under her desk. He spots this, and takes his chance, of asking her to go and print a load of paperwork out for him. He hopes she hurries, as he is getting very hard from the scent of her feet in the air. She gets up to leave to print the papers, without her shoes, and glances down quickly as she walks by. She thinks she sees a huge cock bulge in his pants, but dismisses it as she walks off to do her work. He then takes her shoes and explodes his large cum load into a shoe. When she returns, she notices there is now no bulge, so she is sure it wasn’t there before. She gives the papers over and returns to her desk to go to lunch. She puts her shoes on, and feels the load in there. She thinks ‘this is happening a lot at work, it must be someone here’ and goes to the bathroom. She takes her shoes off and tries to clean them as best she can. But there is a lot, and her nylons are ruined. Shen decides to take her nylons off, and wear her heels for the rest of the day with bare feet.

After lunch, she comes back to the office. She notices a lot of people have gone home, and the boss asks her if she wouldn’t mind being one of the 3 girls to stay and help him finish his final case. She agrees, and returns to work. Whilst she dangles her heels and thinks, she works out that he is the only man here now, so if it were to happen now, it would have to be him. She is a little worried about leaving her shoes under her desk now, as they would be really smelly now with her bare feet in them, but she does it anyway to test her boss, and says she will be with the printer again for a while, and walks off bare footed. He notices this and the fact she has lost her nylons drives him wild. He takes both shoes this time, and sniffs the one he did not cum in, whilst fucking the other. Within seconds, he is desperate to blow, and I will let you choose if he just fills the 1, or both shoes with a gigantic load. He returns the shoes to their place, and heads back to his office.

When she returns she is so busy, that she forgets her plan, and sinks both her feet quickly into her shoes. She instantly remembers, and feels all the warm thick cum on her now bare feet. She thinks ‘I’m going to have some fun with you now’ and goes to the bathroom. She cleans both her feet and shoes (or just the messy one) and returns again to her desk to formulate her plan.

Finally, she heads into her bosses office to request a short meeting. He agrees, and she sits opposite his desk. She brings her legs into his view around the side/underneath his desk and dangles. Her bare heel visible, she asks if he likes feet? He tries to deny this and asks what is all this about?! She continues to dangle and drops a shoe off her foot. As she does this, she can clearly see his dick is rock hard again from his big bulge, and asks if he thought she wouldn’t work out who it was who was cumming in her shoes all the time? He is the only man here and it has happened again, as her feet, now both bare, slide up his leg, so she can wrap her toes around the bulge. She can not confirm that is his dick, and he loves her smelly feet. She tells him to look at her hand, where she is holding her phone, and is taking a photo of his groin. ‘if you do not want this to be sent to your wife right now, then unzip your flies’. He does this, and his rock hard dick springs out. She tells him she is now filming this and if he makes any movements, she will be sending it to his wife. She begins to slowly give him a teasing gentle footjob which is clearly getting him off massively. She says, to prove that you aren’t into my feet, and this is all just from excitement, then all you need to do is not cum for 3 minutes, and I will not say a word of any of this. But if you do not last, this video will be going to your wife.

1 minute later, he cums (fake) all over his work clothes, his trousers, her feet and himself. She begins giggling and laughing at him, and tells him he can have her old nylons to clean up, knowing it will not be enough to help him. Then she leaves him.
jhon

Re: New Angel Clip

Post by jhon »

Mmmmm : :oops: :oops: :twisted:
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Awesome video, like it very much
ACTIVE

Post by ACTIVE »

Hi friends,
do anyone have the full lenght of clip for free download?
thanksss...
Pumps Fucker
criawaig

Post by criawaig »

Yup... PM me...
TheLegend

Post by TheLegend »

can i get the full video please,tq