Shoes on Vinted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: Shoes on Vinted

Post by mflorest3 »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 pm Check this GODDESS on vinted!!

https://www.vinted.es/member/39423072-drinapepita92

Hers are a little bit expensive heels but she seems open to selling shoes to fetichist like us!! In the last sneakers descriptions she says that she used them without socks...
Mmmmmmm just checked out her listings..she has a very hot body too nice tits!!! Love her heels!!
Seedherfeet

Post by Seedherfeet »

Tfootman wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 am try with the hashtag #Fetish, you will find some very openminded profiles
FYI, it’s funny to read how it looks from the other side…!: https://www.reddit.com/r/vinted/comment ... ish_thing/
SunShine85

Post by SunShine85 »

I bought many heels on vinted, always asked for extra pictures of the lady wearing the heels and always received very nice material for.. you know. For now, I'm very happy about vinted.

Post by 001 »

I buy some shoes if I see vintage ones. I tell them that I am a collector of vintage shoes from particular brands. I even send pictures because I don't want them to think it is weird when I ask questions about where and when and why they were bought etc. This is all true, I do collect them and want to know the back stories.
Vinted is good value but the search criteria brings up some weird stuff sometimes.
Seedherfeet

Post by Seedherfeet »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 pm Check this GODDESS on vinted!!

https://www.vinted.es/member/39423072-drinapepita92

Hers are a little bit expensive heels but she seems open to selling shoes to fetichist like us!! In the last sneakers descriptions she says that she used them without socks...
I see what you mean!
zanon

Post by zanon »

I just found a treasure in the south of Spain (where it's really hot), she explicitly told me that they are smelly, sweaty and even agreed to wear them for a full day before shipping them. Knows exactly what I want, so am anxiously awaiting her black pumps and absolutely sweat stained wedges to arrive ;-)
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Vinted has been a godsend (or work of the devil depending on your perspective) for shoe perverts like us. So easy to keep our "favourites" a couple of taps away from the phone home screen. I've been selling shoes from my wife and find that they sell much, much more quickly and at decent prices compared to on eBay, so I'm starting to sell stuff I've previously enjoyed to make room for new heels and continue feeding the addiction..
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

zanon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:04 am I just found a treasure in the south of Spain (where it's really hot), she explicitly told me that they are smelly, sweaty and even agreed to wear them for a full day before shipping them. Knows exactly what I want, so am anxiously awaiting her black pumps and absolutely sweat stained wedges to arrive ;-)
Can you share her username? 😍
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Vinted is amazing. Very underutilised on here.
bigtone

Post by bigtone »

my ex is on there selling all the shoes I've brought her over the years we were together
i brought her lots new and used no i noticed she selling them