Shoes on Vinted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Scevolam93

Shoes on Vinted

Post by Scevolam93 »

Hello guys, I just found out how many hidden gems there are on vinted. Anyone has experienced how it is buy a well worn pair of shoes? A lot of profiles are very interesting
zanon

Re: Shoes on Vinted

Post by zanon »

I have, bought 3 pairs on there. One was from a French lady, advertised as very smelly due to excessive sweating, but although they did have a pungent smell to them they were a bit of a let down as it wasn't the typical smell of feet with leather but something else. I did find a pair of extremely worn Zara pumps on there, with very heavy imprinted toe marks in them. Also not very smelly at all, but good nonetheless.

Which profiles did you find interesting?
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

I bought multiple pairs on Vinted and followed a lot of ladies. Most of them are quite relaxed as I es driving the discussion in a serious way.
As I am looking for heels only, I didn't encounter much smell except one piece, that I got in addition...a freshly worn slip that was added to the package by a young lady 😍πŸ”₯
moveliketheocean

Post by moveliketheocean »

Hey guyysπŸ˜… Most of the flip flops in this pic are bought from Vinted, some had a good smell,some didn't, some girls and women were pretty much down to earth with my horny questions and asking for pics of the flip flops on feet while some of the women took those things like it was too fucking weird and i got blocked from vinted on two accounts 🀣🀣🀣 but i still enjoy my collection:> the black one are my favorite, the most cummed on pairπŸ€— although i didn't buy them off of vinted, they're my girlfriend moms pairπŸ₯° They were sooo stinky when i first got them 😍πŸ₯°πŸ‘£
Anyway guys, i want to start showing off my cumshot and stuff on these flip flops, lemme know if y'all interested!
Oh and i got some pics of the og owners feet in those flip flops :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by moveliketheocean on Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

For example....This was a great buy :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

bodyklopps wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:31 am For example....This was a great buy :D
Mmmmm! Nice cum shot!! Bet made you cum harder looking at her wear them..I know I do when I buy well worn heels!
Tfootman

Post by Tfootman »

try with the hashtag #Fetish, you will find some very openminded profiles
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Check this GODDESS on vinted!!

https://www.vinted.es/member/39423072-drinapepita92

Hers are a little bit expensive heels but she seems open to selling shoes to fetichist like us!! In the last sneakers descriptions she says that she used them without socks...
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Do you have any lady on vinted open to sell shoes? I’ve buyed several with an a girl account... I not being very specific when I ask for information...
Scevolam93

Post by Scevolam93 »

I tried to ask for pics while they are wearing the shoes...and is working!