How Long Does it Take For Cum to Dry (and for Smell to Go Away)?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hamhawk35

How Long Does it Take For Cum to Dry (and for Smell to Go Away)?

Post by hamhawk35 »

So in a couple of months, I'm going to housesit for my girlfriend for about a week and a half. Tbh, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is creaming her well worn Vans and her Fila sneakers. I swear to god man, everytime she wears them I get extremely hard. This will be the first time I'd ever cream inside of someone's shoes so I was wondering if you guys could answer me the two questions that I have regarding doing them: how long does it take for the cum inside to dry and how long does it take for the smell to go away?
Last edited by hamhawk35 on Sun May 02, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincci2

Re: How Long Does it Take For Cum to Dry (and for Smell to Go Away)?

Post by vincci2 »

Depend how humid or dry is the environment. If you are in dry country, the cum stain would be dries up relatively fast. Spread the cum for more even look rather than one heavy spot
Richie

Post by Richie »

Depends on the material. The shoes you are talking about should be dry within hours.
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

Richie wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:06 am Depends on the material. The shoes you are talking about should be dry within hours.
Cool, thanks.
Last edited by hamhawk35 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.