A few wife flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe Fetishist

Re: A few wife flats

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

I love the black flats, I would cum & piss them too!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Oh wow! I love her sneakers and flats! Keep banging her shoes! Can we see some sneakers? And other pics of her wearing them?
shoegazmz

Post by shoegazmz »

No heels but still some nice sexy feminine pairs of shoes to cum..
She has hot taste in flats and they can be just as sexy in their own way.
Does she ever shoeplay in them?
Does she know about your fetish?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I like heels, but flats can be just as sexy, even sexier when the woman wearing them knows their allure on her feet. I think a woman that expresses her sexuality while wearing flats, having sex while wearing flats, can even be sexier than wearing heels for sex. Now if that woman also wears nylons, stockings and especially pantyhose for sex, with flats, I am instantly hard and stroking!
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

wizardoz wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:21 am thanks for sharing.. any chance to see her photos, at least without her face so we can see and imagine the owner while seeing her shoes...and how about her boots. can we see a few pairs of her boots ?
Thank you very much!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:02 am Damn, those are all sexy ass flats! I love that she always wears them....flats are the best! Cum them all!!
Thank you for your words!!! I will!!! :evil:
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:17 pm Mmmmmmmm love flats!! She has very sexy I ones!!!
I love fucking flats because the back heels part tugs on my balls as I stroke back and forth!!
Huuummm!!! Thanks for your words!!! :twisted:
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:21 pm
podomanias wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 am And more...
Wish I could do those t strap flats!!
Yes, they really HOT and smelly!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

Shoe Fetishist wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:08 pm I love the black flats, I would cum & piss them too!
One of my favorite pairs!! The brad is Marypaz. They are really hot and smelly!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

candidshoes wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:04 am Oh wow! I love her sneakers and flats! Keep banging her shoes! Can we see some sneakers? And other pics of her wearing them?
I will post a few soon!!! One of my favorite pais os sneakers!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: