A few wife flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

podomanias

A few wife flats

Post by podomanias »

Hi everybody. My wife is a Portuguese 38 year old slut. Unfortunately, she’s not into high heeled stuff, because she’s tall and she’s never felt good when using high heels. She loves flats, sneakers and boots. His favorite brands are the Portuguese brand Seaside and also Zara, Osho, Sphera, Maripaz, and much more. I hope you’ll enjoy the post. Give your feedback and ask about what you would like to see in future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
podomanias

Re: A few wife flats

Post by podomanias »

Let finish it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

More fuck and flats...
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

And more...
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

thanks for sharing.. any chance to see her photos, at least without her face so we can see and imagine the owner while seeing her shoes...and how about her boots. can we see a few pairs of her boots ?
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, those are all sexy ass flats! I love that she always wears them....flats are the best! Cum them all!!
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

A few more stuff!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmm love flats!! She has very sexy I ones!!!
I love fucking flats because the back heels part tugs on my balls as I stroke back and forth!!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

podomanias wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 am And more...
Wish I could do those t strap flats!!
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

Her and and silver. Very nice Portuguese brand, EUREKA. I live these ones!!! 😉