Dolls Kill purchasing experiences

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoedaddy

Dolls Kill purchasing experiences

Post by Shoedaddy »

Had a particularly poor experience with Dolls Kill, and I'm looking to see if anyone else has had a similar issue. Best place I can think of to try and find similar stories. In all honesty, I'm thinking about either starting a boycott of them or a class action lawsuit.

In my experience, I ordered these shoes for my girl.

After a few days, I noticed it had never been delivered, and I decided to check the tracking. It stated my address was incomplete, or undeliverable (which is bullshit. I get deliveries all the time.) Afterward, I send an email and get a response telling me I have gotten a refund for the undeliverable shoes, and they were returned to sender.

For starters, I don't HAVE an account to refund to. I bought as a guest, so there is no refund for these shoes, anywhere. And 2ndly, I work from home right now, and there has been zero attempt to deliver my order. Just for kicks, I checked the website, and the price for them is not the same as before. Now, they're over $30 more expensive than when I placed my order. Even if I had a refund available, I'd still need to she'll out $30 extra to get the shoes I already PAID FOR!

So yeah... Looking for any potential similar stories and experiences to build a class action lawsuit against Dolls Kill. I'm already withing the minimum dollar amount to enter into small claims court, but a class action would make for much stronger punitive damages, and get this company to sort it's shit out.
converselover110

Re: Dolls Kill purchasing experiences

Post by converselover110 »

They have quite a lot of controversies, really.
platman4

Post by platman4 »

They have tons of promotions and from time to time the prices change. Talk to them. Personally I have never had an issue with them.

Personally I hope you get them. I would like to a movie of those shoes getting fucked hard and filled with cum.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I did end up getting them, and they actually feel amazing to fuck. Wasn't expecting the inside to feel as good as it does, but with a little precum on the insole, they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever rammed my dick inside.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Very nice! I would love to see that!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

converselover110 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 am Very nice! I would love to see that!
I'll see if I can get some pics next time. Might be a minute, since my last run was a little tougher than I expected and it left me a little sore, tbh. Had it propped against my work desk, and fucked it hard as my girl watched in video chat. Grabbed the desk and railed it pretty good, but I think it lead to some friction, lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platman4

Post by platman4 »

Has the friction died down because I would like to see your balls and cock dropped into those shoes with the strap secured pumping cum. or staining those up good.