CAMPER SHOEFETISH

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

her horny mules

Re: CAMPER SHOEFETISH

Post by her horny mules »

can you post her collection ?
luciashoefetish

Post by luciashoefetish »

all weekend we would take shoes out of the dor of the motorhome, all day other shoes and we would post here yes
her horny mules wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:52 pm can you post her collection ?
luciashoefetish

my flats out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Oh yes, very hot.
Thanks
luciashoefetish

thank you
her horny mules wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:16 pm Oh yes, very hot.
Thanks
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

I would love to cum them, spread my love cream all over the insoles and leave it to dry for her sweet feet to walk in.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
luciashoefetish

if you come in spain you can make , we go out all weekend we can and the shoes are out of the dor
feetloveaffair wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:25 pm I would love to cum them, spread my love cream all over the insoles and leave it to dry for her sweet feet to walk in.
luciashoefetish

if you come in spain i would take them and you can take mine if you like
shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:35 am
luciashoefetish wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:02 pm If that happens to us too, nobody touches them, hopefully, but it is exciting to leave them
shoeexplorer wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:47 am I left a pair of my ex’s heels outside a caravan all night but sadly they weren’t touched :(
Yeah, I did it a few times, these were the style heels I left out: Image

I use to hope I'd wake up to them being stolen, knowing some pervert was fucking them, or somebody would cover them in cum and put them back.

Sadly, never happened :(
jayd

Post by jayd »

I have never wanted to visit Spain more than I do right now! The government should recognise you for your services to Spanish tourism!! 😂Oh, and those flats are amazing!
luciashoefetish

If it would be very good for the government to sponsor the fetishis, if you come in Spain, we will gladly leave the flats out for you
jayd wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:41 am I have never wanted to visit Spain more than I do right now! The government should recognise you for your services to Spanish tourism!! 😂Oh, and those flats are amazing!