most cummed flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

adidasflipflops

Re: most cummed flats

Post by adidasflipflops »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:09 am
adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33 am So i have been using a pair of my exes flats since 2017 as my cum dumpster pair. I stopped counting around 200 ish loads in them. I just wanted to share their current state. I do blow in other pairs i have access to regularly or fuck my gf or one of my play partners so they dont get the cum daily like they used too, but for a few months they were daily cum catchers. Now they are maybe 3 times a week or less. About 5-10 loads are from other guys who i met up with and shot a few in during meet ups and once were the featured pair in an east coast shoe fucking gangbang meet up. I would like to see if anyone here was interested in adding a load or 5 lol. I want to have one last hoorah with them before sending them off to a new home to get cummed more or possibly sending them around the world to catch loads on every continent. Im currently located in the Washington DC area but do travel occasionally (not much anymore since covid). If anyone is actually interested in meeting up and giving them a load or maybe using some of the Sneakers, Flip flops, slides, sandals, heel and other flats ect that i have access too then message me or respond here. Only if you are serious though. So many people flake or are fake now a days and i dont wanna play games or do endless chatting. I just wanna let you enjoy the shoes and watch them get covered even more! hope to hear from you. Also sorry if there is any typos as im sending this from my phone.

For reference here was an upload of them back when i shot my 100th load in them: https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/100 ... on-9127302

Now here are the photos of what has to probably be around 300 or so: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I would have uploaded to xhamster but they have been under maintenance for a long time now. I still have about 200 videos (yes 200!) i need to upload.
Mmmmm fuck that's a lot of cum!!! Let me know I'm interested in putting some loads in them too!! Done it before with an xham guy.
Yes I’m interested. Where are you located? I’m near Washington DC.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:35 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33 am So i have been using a pair of my exes flats since 2017 as my cum dumpster pair. I stopped counting around 200 ish loads in them. I just wanted to share their current state. I do blow in other pairs i have access to regularly or fuck my gf or one of my play partners so they dont get the cum daily like they used too, but for a few months they were daily cum catchers. Now they are maybe 3 times a week or less. About 5-10 loads are from other guys who i met up with and shot a few in during meet ups and once were the featured pair in an east coast shoe fucking gangbang meet up. I would like to see if anyone here was interested in adding a load or 5 lol. I want to have one last hoorah with them before sending them off to a new home to get cummed more or possibly sending them around the world to catch loads on every continent. Im currently located in the Washington DC area but do travel occasionally (not much anymore since covid). If anyone is actually interested in meeting up and giving them a load or maybe using some of the Sneakers, Flip flops, slides, sandals, heel and other flats ect that i have access too then message me or respond here. Only if you are serious though. So many people flake or are fake now a days and i dont wanna play games or do endless chatting. I just wanna let you enjoy the shoes and watch them get covered even more! hope to hear from you. Also sorry if there is any typos as im sending this from my phone.

For reference here was an upload of them back when i shot my 100th load in them: https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/100 ... on-9127302

Now here are the photos of what has to probably be around 300 or so: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I would have uploaded to xhamster but they have been under maintenance for a long time now. I still have about 200 videos (yes 200!) i need to upload.
Mmmmm fuck that's a lot of cum!!! Let me know I'm interested in putting some loads in them too!! Done it before with an xham guy.
Oh ok well I live in New Mexico..You would have to mail them to me..Let me know.. Thanks:)
adidasflipflops

mflorest3 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:57 am

Oh ok well I live in New Mexico..You would have to mail them to me..Let me know.. Thanks:)
Might be up for that.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:37 pm

Might be up for that.
Sounds good!!! Let me know what you decide.
adidasflipflops

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:53 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:37 pm

Might be up for that.
Sounds good!!! Let me know what you decide.
Ok I’m down.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Ok I'll pm you
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Message me I'm down for sure
adidasflipflops

I am almost ready for an update with these. So far 7 more guys have added their loads. 2 scheduled for this week as I will have a hotel in Washington DC this weekend for people to come by and use them and some other pairs. Message me if you want to come add a load.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmm suena interesante :oops: :oops: :twisted:
adidasflipflops

Another 5 guys since this post and 1 more scheduled tomorrow. The guy today had probably the biggest load ever in them. It’s still not dry and it’s been hours. He came for over a min straight of thick ropes of cum. Video soon.