most cummed flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: most cummed flats

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hey man this is great period I do the same with my wives color been up with two different guys last week Anthony blows in my wife's shoes have pictures of it. Would love to John and drained and even look for a Mother's in the war ended up doing it she'll ideas and stories as well as pictures my mama doing in love does jacking off to them

Shoecumcplny on kik
Material_claim_8395

Post by Material_claim_8395 »

Is this offer still on the table? Nova based.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

damn, sorry, voice to text totally messed up my earlier message

100% into this, have let guys cum my wife's heels and flats. PM me. I'd love to do this with others.
shoecumcplny on kik also
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Material_claim_8395 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:53 pm Is this offer still on the table? Nova based.
Yes it is. Message me!
SunTzunt

Post by SunTzunt »

I would've loved to have a pair like this or to ahve a pair with this much attention lol
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

We need more of this!
adidasflipflops

Update: The flats are still getting almost daily loads but definitely wanting to get a few more in them. Have a new pair I’ve started on too. So many people have been saying they want to come by but then just never reply when I say “come on over” it’s quite frustrating. Only 2 guys have shown up and both were only interested in doing my GFs heels with zero interest in the flats. So this month let’s change that. I’m working from home so can be available anytime. GF is not home all day and hits the gym at night so most of the day is free. Message me and come by! Don’t flake!
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:17 pm Update: The flats are still getting almost daily loads but definitely wanting to get a few more in them. Have a new pair I’ve started on too. So many people have been saying they want to come by but then just never reply when I say “come on over” it’s quite frustrating. Only 2 guys have shown up and both were only interested in doing my GFs heels with zero interest in the flats. So this month let’s change that. I’m working from home so can be available anytime. GF is not home all day and hits the gym at night so most of the day is free. Message me and come by! Don’t flake!
I probably live very far away, but I'm interested in seeing what's wrong with them now
adidasflipflops

Kesha_fray1 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:26 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:17 pm Update: The flats are still getting almost daily loads but definitely wanting to get a few more in them. Have a new pair I’ve started on too. So many people have been saying they want to come by but then just never reply when I say “come on over” it’s quite frustrating. Only 2 guys have shown up and both were only interested in doing my GFs heels with zero interest in the flats. So this month let’s change that. I’m working from home so can be available anytime. GF is not home all day and hits the gym at night so most of the day is free. Message me and come by! Don’t flake!
I probably live very far away, but I'm interested in seeing what's wrong with them now
Nothing is wrong with them. They can take plenty more loads. I will uploads pics when I can as I have to find somewhere to host them. Uploading is near impossible here.
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:05 am
Kesha_fray1 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Nothing is wrong with them. They can take plenty more loads. I will uploads pics when I can as I have to find somewhere to host them. Uploading is near impossible here.
To upload a photo, you can use ibb, only when you copy the links, copy the links with the bbc correspondence. BBC links will immediately display photos on the forum, waiting for photos :)