Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

puppyslipperz169

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:00 pm
puppyslipperz169 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:23 am Do you have any pics of her bunny slippers?
I have not taking any yet, sorry. I don’t think she really likes them, only puts up with wearing them because they were a gift from me. She mostly wears shoes that that leave her feet bare which is not a bad thing.

I will try and stay over, and mention the slippers I bought her in the hope she will wear them, and see if I can get some pictures for you, I just can’t guarantee she will wear them first time I stay over, but I’ll do my best.
That sounds great hopefully you’ll be able to. I’m really curious to see what they look like, especially after you had your fun with them lol.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

She's playing with you my man! Those shorty shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out is a tease! Would love to see more including her shoe closet!
Thefootjoblover

Post by Thefootjoblover »

So hot
obedient4u

Post by obedient4u »

Fake but sexy :)
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm
shamehershoes wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:03 pm
Mr.m6 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:07 am Damn dude your auntie was begging to be taken from behind in that bent over picture lol 😈
That is nothing. I tease her about being to old to touch her toes, and that always gives a great view. She can’t do it with straight legs, probably because of her age, but I got a great picture today of her trying to touch her toes with heels on, it has to be the sexiest picture I have managed to get of her yet, just incredible.
I'd absolutely love to see that picture, she has an amazing ass!!
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Here is the photo I took of her asking her to try and touch her toes, because I was teasing her about being old. I asked her while facing her, and when she started to try and went behind her and snapped a picture, I really want to slap my aunts ass, and she is wearing some really hot heels also. I hope you like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

Also here are some other pictures I managed to snap of her that day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bray

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures updated pictures

Post by Bray »

Nice 👍 10/10
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 am
Newfootlover wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm
shamehershoes wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:03 pm
Mr.m6 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:07 am Damn dude your auntie was begging to be taken from behind in that bent over picture lol 😈
That is nothing. I tease her about being to old to touch her toes, and that always gives a great view. She can’t do it with straight legs, probably because of her age, but I got a great picture today of her trying to touch her toes with heels on, it has to be the sexiest picture I have managed to get of her yet, just incredible.
I'd absolutely love to see that picture, she has an amazing ass!!
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Here is the photo I took of her asking her to try and touch her toes, because I was teasing her about being old. I asked her while facing her, and when she started to try and went behind her and snapped a picture, I really want to slap my aunts ass, and she is wearing some really hot heels also. I hope you like.
Jesus what I would do to her and her feet. I love when girls dress this way they know exactly what they are doing..
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

She's really hot
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Omg shes hot would love to see more