Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Post by Newfootlover »

Holly fuck she makes me horny as hell!! Those are so 🔥
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

More pics of my aunties feet in different shoes. Her footwear and filthy looking feet are enough for me to lock myself in her bathroom and masturbate for hours. I feel really bad, but i'm sure most people would be horny as hell if my auntie walked around their house dressed like a slut all day, and everyday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thefootjoblover

Post by Thefootjoblover »

your aunt is very sexy and hot amazing bro
smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures BRAND NEW UPDATES

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:06 am hi sorry for lack of updates. Trying to get you guys more pictures, but feel kind of weird about asking her to pose for me. She goes along with it, but I do not know what she is thinking, or what she now thinks of me. I feel really awkward after she does it. When I come I feel like I am doing something really wrong.
Saying that though I would love to see many guys cum in flats in this pose, and her having to walk around in it. :evil:
Bro this is hot as fuck. I'd fuck her senseless and cum on her legs.

Let me tell you something, if she poses like this to you, she likes it.
There is no other way around it.

She like it when you take pictures and she likes it when other man look at her.

What did you tell her to get her to pose like this?

And listen, continue taking pictures, she is super hot. No pose required just her in heels and shorts.

Every time she wears it take a picture.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Fucking hot man especially that pic where it looks like she's about to dangle her heel fucking hot!
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:03 pm More pics of my aunties feet in different shoes. Her footwear and filthy looking feet are enough for me to lock myself in her bathroom and masturbate for hours. I feel really bad, but i'm sure most people would be horny as hell if my auntie walked around their house dressed like a slut all day, and everyday.
More please

She didn't notice your hardon? You have to make it visable to her
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

COME ON MAN!!
She knows what you’re up to and loves the attention. Just cum in her shoes already and leave it for her to see
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

smithhhh wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:16 am
shamehershoes wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:06 am hi sorry for lack of updates. Trying to get you guys more pictures, but feel kind of weird about asking her to pose for me. She goes along with it, but I do not know what she is thinking, or what she now thinks of me. I feel really awkward after she does it. When I come I feel like I am doing something really wrong.
Saying that though I would love to see many guys cum in flats in this pose, and her having to walk around in it. :evil:

And listen, continue taking pictures, she is super hot. No pose required just her in heels and shorts.

Possibly, or she could be too nice to say anything. How would I know the difference?

How I got the pictures in that pose was she was actually getting a frying pan out to make me some pancakes, and she caught me taking a picture of her. I said it was a good picture of her tattoo, and asked if she could pull her top up a bit, and kneel forward with her feet together, and I could get a even better picture of her tattoo to show her.
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:21 pm

Possibly, or she could be too nice to say anything. How would I know the difference?

How I got the pictures in that pose was she was actually getting a frying pan out to make me some pancakes, and she caught me taking a picture of her. I said it was a good picture of her tattoo, and asked if she could pull her top up a bit, and kneel forward with her feet together, and I could get a even better picture of her tattoo to show her.
First, you need to get us more pictures of her wearing filthy heels.

Second, she is posing for you and slut herself out. That is not being nice. She knows you have a thing for her. And if she is being nice, she will be nice also when you talk to her.

Let her catch you take a pic of her feet or let her see your hardon
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:21 pm

Btw, is she not wearing underwear I these pics?