Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures BRAND NEW UPDATES

Post by sandalfan1 »

Super hot shoes in that last post. Can't wait to hear what she says when you compliment her on her shoes!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, she's super fucking hot!
smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures UPDATED PICTURES AGAIN

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:17 pm A shoe whore in her natural habitat. I really need to catch her in something a little more risky. I'll come around one day and be in luck. She has huge tits, but not managed to get you guys anything that shows you yet. Fingers crossed.

A shoe whore indeed.

So sexy.

It's amazing that you were actually standing there while she was choosing which ones to wear. Golden opportunity to compliment and get a nice show.

Are there more pics of her with heels?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

OMFG!!!!!
Please shoe us her heels getting sprayed!!! What a sensational tease!!!
mafff12345

Post by mafff12345 »

Do you get to take some picture of her shoe's soles?
smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures UPDATED PICTURES AGAIN

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:17 pm A shoe whore in her natural habitat. I really need to catch her in something a little more risky. I'll come around one day and be in luck. She has huge tits, but not managed to get you guys anything that shows you yet. Fingers crossed.
Keep up posted man
smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures updated pictures

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm Sorry was desperate to get you guys pictures of my aunty in the bunny slippers I came a gallon inside. I thought there was a very good chance they stank to bad she throw them away. I had to stay over a few nights, and mention that I had never seen her wear them for a long time, before she put them on before bed one night.
They are not very sexy pictures, but one of you asked me a couple of times for them, so here they are.

Hi man, any updates here? Were you able to get more pictures?
smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures updated pictures

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm Sorry was desperate to get you guys pictures of my aunty in the bunny slippers I came a gallon inside. I thought there was a very good chance they stank to bad she throw them away. I had to stay over a few nights, and mention that I had never seen her wear them for a long time, before she put them on before bed one night.
They are not very sexy pictures, but one of you asked me a couple of times for them, so here they are.
Hi man any new pictures?
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

Ha yes, I got a couple more pictures, and here they are. The first one I just asked if I ould take her picture, and she seemed not too bad about it, but was getting a bad feeling from her. The second one I asked her to make a certain pose as I took a picture from low down, she went along with it, but I could tell she felt really weird about the whole thing. Was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I'm not sure how much further I can go with pics before she asks me what is going on etc. I'm worried I have already pushed too far, but hopefully it is all in my head.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Boa, wie geil ist das denn.