Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smithhhh

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures updated pictures

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 am How do you get over your aunties feet? I'm eighteen and have loved her feet and provocative shoes she wears since I was so young I did not even know what I wanted to do with them. I have a thing for older woman, and feet and shoes, so it does not help that my aunties always wearing something that shows off her body, and feet. Even when she has jeans on she still wears shoes that you can see her feet in, and they are not just attractive, they have this filthy look about them that just makes me constantly hard for her feet.

I even bought her bunny slippers for Christmas in the hope she would wear them when I was around to hide her feet, which she did a few times, but she just looked hot in them, and all I wanted to do was cum in her slippers, and once I got the chance one night I came in them six times in the hope of getting myself bored of them, but when I saw her wearing them the next day, and knowing what I did to them, it just made me even more overwhelmingly horny than I was before. I can only concentrate for a hour, or two before getting horny again, and I always want to go to my aunties to see her in some sexy shoes when I am horny, and she's always wearing something.

Is there anything you can take to kill your sex drive, or has anyone had a similar problem, and what do you need to do? Thanks for any help.
Hi man, any update ? We would love seeing more of those hot legs and heels
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

Sorry was desperate to get you guys pictures of my aunty in the bunny slippers I came a gallon inside. I thought there was a very good chance they stank to bad she throw them away. I had to stay over a few nights, and mention that I had never seen her wear them for a long time, before she put them on before bed one night.
They are not very sexy pictures, but one of you asked me a couple of times for them, so here they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texxx

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures UPDATED PICTURES AGAIN

Post by Texxx »

What a tease
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

Nice work bro! Way to go with talking her into wearing it.

That is indeed a tease. :)

Did you get a chance to get more shots of her wearing heels?
They are insanely hot with her legs. Also, it looks like she loves walking around like that. Did she wear it during the days you spent there?

Also, did you try talking to her about it like we suggested?
Phosier

Post by Phosier »

More pictures of the slippers please
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

There’s only one thing those slippers need😉
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm Sorry was desperate to get you guys pictures of my aunty in the bunny slippers I came a gallon inside. I thought there was a very good chance they stank to bad she throw them away. I had to stay over a few nights, and mention that I had never seen her wear them for a long time, before she put them on before bed one night.
They are not very sexy pictures, but one of you asked me a couple of times for them, so here they are.
Hi man, any new heels pictures?
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

Any updates?
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm Sorry was desperate to get you guys pictures of my aunty in the bunny slippers I came a gallon inside. I thought there was a very good chance they stank to bad she throw them away. I had to stay over a few nights, and mention that I had never seen her wear them for a long time, before she put them on before bed one night.
Hi man, any updated?
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

A shoe whore in her natural habitat. I really need to catch her in something a little more risky. I'll come around one day and be in luck. She has huge tits, but not managed to get you guys anything that shows you yet. Fingers crossed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.