Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Post by mflorest3 »

She is so hot!!! Her shoes practicality begging for a load!!
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:03 pm More pics of my aunties feet in different shoes. Her footwear and filthy looking feet are enough for me to lock myself in her bathroom and masturbate for hours. I feel really bad, but i'm sure most people would be horny as hell if my auntie walked around their house dressed like a slut all day, and everyday.
Hi man, any more pictures?

Did you talk to her?
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 pm More pictures, same pair of black flats. I asked her to take them off, and show me her bare feet this time. I'm feeling a bit more confident asking her to pose for me, she seems more happy this time too.
Any updates?
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:46 am How do you get over your aunties feet? I'm eighteen and have loved her feet and provocative shoes she wears since I was so young I did not even know what I wanted to do with them. I have a thing for older woman, and feet and shoes, so it does not help that my aunties always wearing something that shows off her body, and feet. Even when she has jeans on she still wears shoes that you can see her feet in, and they are not just attractive, they have this filthy look about them that just makes me constantly hard for her feet.

I even bought her bunny slippers for Christmas in the hope she would wear them when I was around to hide her feet, which she did a few times, but she just looked hot in them, and all I wanted to do was cum in her slippers, and once I got the chance one night I came in them six times in the hope of getting myself bored of them, but when I saw her wearing them the next day, and knowing what I did to them, it just made me even more overwhelmingly horny than I was before. I can only concentrate for a hour, or two before getting horny again, and I always want to go to my aunties to see her in some sexy shoes when I am horny, and she's always wearing something.

Is there anything you can take to kill your sex drive, or has anyone had a similar problem, and what do you need to do? Thanks for any help.

Any updates?
zazoucoco

Post by zazoucoco »

The Pics with flat sandals is the best
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

hot thread :D
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 pm More pictures, same pair of black flats. I asked her to take them off, and show me her bare feet this time. I'm feeling a bit more confident asking her to pose for me, she seems more happy this time too.
Any news man?