Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures BRAND NEW UPDATES

Post by Newfootlover »

God damn she's sexy as fuck!!
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:29 am Ha yes, I got a couple more pictures, and here they are. The first one I just asked if I ould take her picture, and she seemed not too bad about it, but was getting a bad feeling from her. The second one I asked her to make a certain pose as I took a picture from low down, she went along with it, but I could tell she felt really weird about the whole thing. Was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I'm not sure how much further I can go with pics before she asks me what is going on etc. I'm worried I have already pushed too far, but hopefully it is all in my head.
It is all in your head.

Besides, you can always take photos of her when she just wears heels around the house. Also, I think you can just compliment her heels if she asks.

IMHO, you have to talk to her.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I agree...it's in your head. I think she has an idea of whats up. She's going to mislead so she can act as if she's clueless. Maybe start complimenting her footwear and saying how nice she looks and/or you like the style she's wearing. I wouldn't ask for a footjob right off the bat but maybe tell her you have a shoe thing and you're embarrassed to explore it with someone you don't trust. Maybe she'll accept and allow you to smell her heels.
Only you would know the limits and her reaction
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

shamehershoes wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:29 am Ha yes, I got a couple more pictures, and here they are. The first one I just asked if I ould take her picture, and she seemed not too bad about it, but was getting a bad feeling from her. The second one I asked her to make a certain pose as I took a picture from low down, she went along with it, but I could tell she felt really weird about the whole thing. Was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I'm not sure how much further I can go with pics before she asks me what is going on etc. I'm worried I have already pushed too far, but hopefully it is all in my head.
Hi man, any new pictures/updates?
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

amazing
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

Any new pics or updates?
smithhhh

Post by smithhhh »

Sorry for the bump, this is just too hit not to follow-up in.

Bro - any updates? You just have to get more pics.
shamehershoes

Post by shamehershoes »

hi sorry for lack of updates. Trying to get you guys more pictures, but feel kind of weird about asking her to pose for me. She goes along with it, but I do not know what she is thinking, or what she now thinks of me. I feel really awkward after she does it. When I come I feel like I am doing something really wrong.
Saying that though I would love to see many guys cum in flats in this pose, and her having to walk around in it. :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Player One

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Post by Player One »

Shoot your shot.
plzacc

Re: Aunties filthy painted toes and feet pictures MORE NEW UPDATES

Post by plzacc »

AMAZING