[777 ] golden jackpot

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

what would you do?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:59 am

1) don`t care - just fuck the hell out of them ...(flood/ruin)
80%
2) it is to much I would use another pair..
20%

Total votes: 94

pumpscummer

[777 ] golden jackpot

Post by pumpscummer »

Hallo Shoesessioners

I did not post anything for quite a long time but I am just busy and do not have time to document my adventures...but

but - this one I just have to share... long story short - I think it is the "session" of my life! - HOLY SHIT. I don't want to be deadly boring but here it goes:

I am staying few days at a friends house now (it is a really pretty and modern double house) we kind of celebrating this purchase but because of the obvious situation now we didn't have the opportunity to do this earlier and besides celebrating what we are really doing is some electric/water/carrying heavy shit stuff, etc... "finishing touches" around the house,

So as I was about to finish some electrical work in the basement/garage...(here is where the fun part starts).. by TOTAL MISTAKE on my way back I entered his/their neighbor part of the building...

not very difficult to confuse especially after few scotch mixers right`?

My shoe fucking Yoda triggered immediately when I realized this...I waited for a little to ensure that nobody is home and headed directly into the lady's closet... I did not have much time as I suppose only to switch a few buttons in the electric box and go back to our work...

I quickly realized that the neighbor is a 10/10 hottie.. and my heart almost jumped out when I have opened her closed and realized that there are tons of nice heels...FUCKING JACKPOT

https://cutt.ly/8ld3hA4

from this point, I could not focus on anything else but I could not act strange. I was so adrenaline-pumped that my friend asked me if I am alright because I turn a bit white...
I carefully tried to get some information about her, asking some random questions about the neighborhood and neighbors if they are cool...etc, carefully enough... he explained to me exactly what I wanted to hear especially by adding that they are a very cool mid 30's pair without kids ...but they are away for a week...
ding ding ding FUCKING JACKPOT x2

these f**** hours of wait felt like years but we get our work finally done and after some additional drinks, we both agreed that we would call it a day and go sleep.
my adrenaline level rose even higher as I was thinking about these hot slut heels....and that I would spend the whole fucking night disgracing her precious heels.

....after another hour of wait - felt like another damn year - I was pretty sure that everyone is asleep... but I didn't waste this time as I went through her profiles here and there and look what I have found !!! JACKPOT x3

there was not much as almost everything was blocked for not friends but these are I assume pictures of her 2nd wedding or somebody else's wedding in goldyyellowish satin pumps!

my god.. I hoped I will be able to find this pair...

Now as I am writing this post it is around 01:30 at night... I don't think that my adrenaline/excitation level was so freaking high in my life my hands are shaking as I am lightening up my way with a cellphone...
I know that I have a lot of time now so I started to search for the pair which I planned to be the victim of this evening...so I looked carefully inside each box and OMFG I found them...

https://cutt.ly/Qld91DP

JACKPOT x4
not only that these fucking pumps are made of the satin outside which I love... they got SATIN INSOLES....

I mean look at these freaking toe prints... it is so beautiful - it like a bottle of ultra-expensive wine which was waiting for me to open....
the problem is this thing is staining like crazy!!! --

Image Image Image Image Image

I started with the dark pair with rounded toe:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

after a while I could not stop and "try" this gold one... my god this is soo good! so freaking tight ... (shes super small feet size) ...

the problem is that this thing is staining like crazy I mean look what happened after just few seconds and pre-cum:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

video - https://cutt.ly/Lld3PRe

what would you do ??

1) dont care just fuck hell out of them ...
2) it is to much I would use other pair..
Last edited by pumpscummer on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heyheyhey55555

Re: [777 ] golden jackpot

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Damm thats hot. Id love to see you do something with her nike af1 sneakers
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

I would just shoot my cum deep into them.. Give them my babies
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

You are so lucky!!! Personally I would fuck the black patent pumps and keep going till I unloaded every last drop of cum and leave them like that for her to wear!!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Damn dude that’s awesome! Cum every shoe in there.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

Looks like she has a great collection!
chinatown

Post by chinatown »

Where the rest of the collection?
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

What an upload!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

WOW this is super. Amazing how you video and photo journaled the experience! Just be cautious though that there are no cameras around.
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Wooooooooow Im sure that this is the best topic I see, the videos and pics are amazing, I'm crazy about this TOPIC... U MUST TO UPDATE IT