Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Re: Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Post by Mr.m6 »

Marofeet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 am This is great dude, hit a jackpot there! Her feet are a perfection! Funny that she has a boyfriend and wants u to worship her feet but it makes it even sexier in my eyes.
Try imgur to upload short videos and just copy a link and paste here, that’s what i always do ;)
Thanks bro, got inspired by your work. Yeh truth comes out with alcohol lol. We’ll see where this goes.

Heres link to shoe clip.

https://imgur.com/a/ItBjnHw
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Mr.m6 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:42 am
Marofeet wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 am This is great dude, hit a jackpot there! Her feet are a perfection! Funny that she has a boyfriend and wants u to worship her feet but it makes it even sexier in my eyes.
Try imgur to upload short videos and just copy a link and paste here, that’s what i always do ;)
Thanks bro, got inspired by your work. Yeh truth comes out with alcohol lol. We’ll see where this goes.

Heres link to shoe clip.

https://imgur.com/a/ItBjnHw
Thanks mate! It’s nice to see i was an inspiration for some people here 😁 keep up the good work!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmm fuck that's so hot being a side foot guy!!
Maybe she might even end up giving you a footjob or shoejob..
That would make you blow a massive load I bet!!!keep me posted!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Dude you're like a GOD!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow awesome work brother, hope it pans out for ya.........and us haha :D
aiwozu

Post by aiwozu »

awesome work
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Blast those nikes!!!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm Blast those nikes!!!
Oh I plan too.
So I was supposed to pick those up Friday but we both had other things to do then the winter storm hit and we were out of power and water. We’ve been staying intouch and as soon as we can meet we will. This girl is awesome.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Mr.m6 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:55 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm Blast those nikes!!!
Oh I plan too.
So I was supposed to pick those up Friday but we both had other things to do then the winter storm hit and we were out of power and water. We’ve been staying intouch and as soon as we can meet we will. This girl is awesome.

Definitely keep in touch with her man. I have done this quite a few times as well. I’ve noticed the more open, confident and kinky I am about it. The more they wanna do it lol.
smithhhh

Re:

Post by smithhhh »

Mr.m6 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:13 pm Hey guys, small update from asian beauty (first girl) so she messaged me randomly and sent me 2 sexy pictures of her feet in those sexy worn clear heels. After talking for a bit we agreed that I could buy her a pair of pumps for her feet to destroy. 😈 can’t wait for that! Things are going great with both girls.

Stay tuned for the update on the other girl it gets good.
Any news here?