Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bcnfootlover3

Re: Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Fuck, i just came into my pants... Iโ€™m totally into her feet... I would definetly buy one of her used (and smelly) shoes... Look at those toes, perfect!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Fuck you very lucky guy!!! You never know next step later on might be one of those girls letting you cum in their shoes and let them wear them!!!mmmmm!!!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

mflorest3 wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm Fuck you very lucky guy!!! You never know next step later on might be one of those girls letting you cum in their shoes and let them wear them!!!mmmmm!!!
Stay tuned im meeting the second girl tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
lousoum9

Post by lousoum9 »

Mr.m6 wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:11 pm
mflorest3 wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm Fuck you very lucky guy!!! You never know next step later on might be one of those girls letting you cum in their shoes and let them wear them!!!mmmmm!!!
Stay tuned im meeting the second girl tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
cant wait dude! they are so hot :oops:
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

What a dream cum true! I've always fantasized of an Asian beauties soles and well worn heels. Great job
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Update on second girl. So far weโ€™ve hit it of quite well talking regularly about everything. Kinda cool because sheโ€™s becoming a friend. Started off Sunday with football and movies just small talk then ask her to wear her nike shoes barefoot the next day to work. She agreed and then after I asked her how it felt lol. Then sometime this week I took my shot and asked her if we could do a regular shoe trade so that she wears a pair then trades when we are ready. I couldnโ€™t believe how easily she said yes. I was like holy shit!
Then one of the days she mentioned she was going out with some friends and while she was out sent me a video teasing me with her black heels as well as drunk dancing. I asked her if I could lick them just messing around and she said no. But..... she said I could worship them ๐Ÿ˜ณ uhm HELL YES! Next day came and she randomly asked me when I wanted to do the trade I was like damn she really wants to give me her shoes but I need her sweaty feet to leave a nice scent for me to enjoy. So we agreed friday. Today, Thursday she sends me a video taking her sweaty nikes off but the video was super pixely probably due to me using my google voice number. I finally just gave her my real number and got better quality video as soon as I find out how to upload videos I will. Then we started talking about her sweaty feet and find out she has a bf But.... I ask her if I could be her side foot guy and guess what she says? YES! Well gah damn this is getting good.
Ps message look changes because before I was using google voice but the videos she sent were all pixely so had to give real number .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Tumor wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 am Obviously a guy.
Guess ill find out, but Iโ€™ve seen her fb and her phone number gives same name with picture so we shall see.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

This is great dude, hit a jackpot there! Her feet are a perfection! Funny that she has a boyfriend and wants u to worship her feet but it makes it even sexier in my eyes.
Try imgur to upload short videos and just copy a link and paste here, thatโ€™s what i always do ;)
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

That's pretty incredible Mr.m6... Awesome lucky...enjoy every second with her feet and her shoes๐Ÿ˜
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Marofeet wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 am This is great dude, hit a jackpot there! Her feet are a perfection! Funny that she has a boyfriend and wants u to worship her feet but it makes it even sexier in my eyes.
Try imgur to upload short videos and just copy a link and paste here, thatโ€™s what i always do ;)
Thanks bro, got inspired by your work. Yeh truth comes out with alcohol lol. Weโ€™ll see where this goes.

Heres link to shoe clip.

https://imgur.com/a/ItBjnHw
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก