I'm curious about something

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Are you ok with someone else cumming in your wife,girlfriend,fiance,mom,sister,sister in law heels

Poll ended at Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 am

Yes
31%
No
33%
Turn On
21%
Turn Off
15%

Total votes: 223

shomp

Re: I'm curious about something

Post by shomp »

A friend of mine jerked off with my wife’s heels. He slept over wen my wife got up she told me her shoes were rite next to the couch. He probably fell asleep.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Maybe I need to post some pictures. We have our own Instagram for her heels if you all want to check her collection out its "hidden_wife"
jack46

Post by jack46 »

cumthenlick wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:19 pm Maybe I need to post some pictures. We have our own Instagram for her heels if you all want to check her collection out its "hidden_wife"
This story definitely needs a new topic
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

cumthenlick wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 am My wifes boss cums on her shoes all the time, she leaves her heels at work for him
That's incredibly hot!!!
I would have loved that!!
I wonder if people checked out my wife's footwear when she was working at the bank, man I would have loved someone to fill her shoes
lubimnozky

Post by lubimnozky »

In fact I do not mind, but as I also lick shoe insoles I do not want to lick someone elses cum. So if those shoes are not my favourite or ones I would like to fuck and lick I do not mind at all.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Her boss comes over to the house sometimes to join us for the evening
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

basdas wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:41 pm Wow It would be so awesome to have an experience like that! :D I'd love if someone used my wifes shoes :P
Mmmmmmmm let me know maybe can help you with that!!
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

The last time my wife’s Weitzmans were filled, I just kept my dick out of them for a few days and then fucked them like normal again. What’s really hot is my wife wore them to work the very next day (like 10 hours after guy’s load) He wiped his seed out when he was done, but his dead cum was still soaked into the leather, padding and crevices of her shoe plus you can bet he probably didn’t do that good of a job wiping them out (I wouldn’t either haha)
basdas

Post by basdas »

mflorest3 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:37 am
basdas wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:41 pm Wow It would be so awesome to have an experience like that! :D I'd love if someone used my wifes shoes :P
Mmmmmmmm let me know maybe can help you with that!!
I'll send you a pm :D