I'm curious about something

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Are you ok with someone else cumming in your wife,girlfriend,fiance,mom,sister,sister in law heels

Poll ended at Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 am

Yes
31%
No
33%
Turn On
21%
Turn Off
15%

Total votes: 223

sw18

Re: I'm curious about something

Post by sw18 »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:10 am
sw18 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:28 pm My neighbor came in one of my wife’s pink Asics. I wasn’t there when it happened and my wife threw the shoe in a fire afterwards. I wouldn’t have wanted it back after another guy came in it. But it would be a huge turn on for both of us if another guy came in her sneakers!
how did you guys find out? What were the circumstances?
How did she know???
What happened to him???
We were at their house one night sitting around a bonfire and drinking. We’ve known our neighbors for almost 20 years and they are our best friends. I had a little too much and walked home about an hour before my wife came home. The husband was staring at my wife’s shoes and made a comment that they were sexy and his wife needed to buy a pair like them.So his wife pulled off my wife’s right shoe and started innocently teasing him with it. She sniffed it and would rub the toe of it on his cock through his pants. Then she noticed how much it was turning him on and things escalated from there. She took off my wife’s ankle sock and used it to jerk him off into her shoe. My wife took off her left shoe and got herself off with it while watching them. She took the shoe he came in and threw it in the fire then walked home wearing the remaining shoe. It’s a long story, but we are still friends with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 am
cumthenlick wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:06 am
jack46 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:40 pm
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:13 pm
sej275 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:44 am
cumthenlick wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 am My wifes boss cums on her shoes all the time, she leaves her heels at work for him
You need to start a thread on this with pictures. Is this an arrangement they have?
Yes I second on starting a thread about this
Sounds very interesting, can't wait to see it
Basically yes they have an arrangement its clean them and dont get it on any suede but apart from that do whatever you want with them. Oh and he buys her new (worn) from time to time
DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!
What do you want to know
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

cumthenlick wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 am My wifes boss cums on her shoes all the time, she leaves her heels at work for him
You need to start a thread on this with pictures. Is this an arrangement they have?
Pls sharew with more with us , pls post pics and detail
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

cumthenlick wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:33 pm
Basically yes they have an arrangement its clean them and dont get it on any suede but apart from that do whatever you want with them. Oh and he buys her new (worn) from time to time
What do you want to know

How did this arrangement start?
How you feel about it?
How she feels about it?
What have ppl at work said?
Etc etc etc
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:00 am
What do you want to know

How you feel about it?
How she feels about it?
Etc etc etc
Well I've always cummed in her shoes from day one so she's use to havering her shoes filled. With her boss filling them she would take her heels off at the end of the day at work and put flats on, she would come in the morning and her heels had moved from where she put them, this happened a few times she told me and I jokes saying "maybe you boss is fucking them" so she kept an eye on him and where he was looking when she walked past in heels and she realised he always looked at her heels. She asked him straight saying do you have a fetish for them he answered with a "little bit but mainly its them being on your feet i like the most." She told me what he said and I was so turned on I told her when she goes into work in the morning (as shes always in before him) when he walks in stop him take your heels off and hand them to him and see what he does. Needless to say he took them to his office. As for what she thinks about it, she likes it abit but its more for me I think and I make her wear the heels he cums on when we have sex. There's only her in there branch and hes not there all the time maybe 2x a week he comes in and I pretty sure he comes in for the shoes 😉😉
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

cumthenlick wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:23 pm
What do you want to know

How you feel about it?
How she feels about it?
Etc etc etc
Well I've always cummed in her shoes from day one so she's use to havering her shoes filled. With her boss filling them she would take her heels off at the end of the day at work and put flats on, she would come in the morning and her heels had moved from where she put them, this happened a few times she told me and I jokes saying "maybe you boss is fucking them" so she kept an eye on him and where he was looking when she walked past in heels and she realised he always looked at her heels. She asked him straight saying do you have a fetish for them he answered with a "little bit but mainly its them being on your feet i like the most." She told me what he said and I was so turned on I told her when she goes into work in the morning (as shes always in before him) when he walks in stop him take your heels off and hand them to him and see what he does. Needless to say he took them to his office. As for what she thinks about it, she likes it abit but its more for me I think and I make her wear the heels he cums on when we have sex. There's only her in there branch and hes not there all the time maybe 2x a week he comes in and I pretty sure he comes in for the shoes 😉😉
Hello Cumthenlick
Can you post pictures of your wife’s heels?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Lucky Bastard!!!!
sej275

Post by sej275 »

cumthenlick wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:23 pm
What do you want to know

How you feel about it?
How she feels about it?
Etc etc etc
This is so deserving of its own thread. We’d love pictures. Especially of the shoes he has bought her
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Yes please more on this story and pics of the shoes and feet!
basdas

Post by basdas »

Wow It would be so awesome to have an experience like that! :D I'd love if someone used my wifes shoes :P