How strong is your fetish ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bong123

How strong is your fetish ?

Post by Bong123 »

Hello,

i wonder if you guys here are able to be in a relationship with that shoe festish involved or are you unable to be with a woman because it is stronger than anything else & it is your fate till end ?

Thanks for the answers !
Babesaj

Re: How strong is your fetish ?

Post by Babesaj »

Bong123 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:21 am Hello,

i wonder if you guys here are able to be in a relationship with that shoe festish involved or are you unable to be with a woman because it is stronger than anything else & it is your fate till end ?

Thanks for the answers !
My hubby completely understand it and she is into it
AKA sapatosheels

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy
sw18

Post by sw18 »

My wife indulges me whenever I ask her to. She has gotten more into it as time goes by, but I know she’s doing it to make me happy. I’ve found that as long as you make it about your significant other in the shoes, and not just the shoes, it generally works out.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

My fiance is fine with it. She likes having shoes and has already stated she's okay with me cumming in/on them before giving them to her. She models them for me and wears them during sex if I want.

Since she's a cosplayer, she's a big fan of my attention to detail when it comes to her shoes. I try and get as close to the character's actual shoes as I can, and it helps her make a better costume. It super helps if it's a character I want to fuck, since I "Christen" the costume in bed. Pretty hot knowing she rents out costumes I've fucked her in, and sometimes shoes I've unloaded in to other girls.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

All the girls I've been with have been fine with it. In fact, I find that the younger ones seem to develop the fetish themselves. Lucky next guy :)
lancekiller94

Post by lancekiller94 »

I`m in a 9 year relationship and always been cumming in/on her shoes without her knowing, i play with them in secret and i take 1 or 2 pairs home (live with parents) that are worn Summer/winter, For example in the winter i take some pumps or sandals which are well worn, and in the summer i take her winter work boots for "Maintenance" all without her knowing. its very exciting this way, and sometimes i fuck the shoes while talking to her on the phone.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Tell her about it! I can't be in a solid relationships without the girl knowing.
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

lancekiller94 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:51 am I`m in a 9 year relationship and always been cumming in/on her shoes without her knowing, i play with them in secret and i take 1 or 2 pairs home (live with parents) that are worn Summer/winter, For example in the winter i take some pumps or sandals which are well worn, and in the summer i take her winter work boots for "Maintenance" all without her knowing. its very exciting this way, and sometimes i fuck the shoes while talking to her on the phone.
Do you have pictures of her pumps and sandals?
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

My wife puts up with my fetish and tries to oblige me to a point but I can get a bit obsessional about it at times, like persuading her to wear a certain pair of heels, which she finds a bit irritating. But overall as others have said it’s about ensuring the fetish is not the dominant aspect of the relationship and she knows it’s her and not her feet or shoes that are the main thing in our relationship.
lancekiller94

Post by lancekiller94 »

nadtg wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:04 pm
lancekiller94 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:51 am I`m in a 9 year relationship and always been cumming in/on her shoes without her knowing, i play with them in secret and i take 1 or 2 pairs home (live with parents) that are worn Summer/winter, For example in the winter i take some pumps or sandals which are well worn, and in the summer i take her winter work boots for "Maintenance" all without her knowing. its very exciting this way, and sometimes i fuck the shoes while talking to her on the phone.
Do you have pictures of her pumps and sandals?
Yes I do, in the future i might post a topic maybe