Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jayd

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by jayd »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 pm I decided to have a look on Facebook Marketplace to see if there were any new posts for heels and found a woman selling a pair of really sexy heels, so quickly sent the message asking if they were still available and they were.
I told her that my wife had been after a pair of red glitter shoes for a hen night in a few months time and thought that these would be perfect. She agreed that they would be and told me that I could go round and have a look at them if I wanted to, so the following day I headed to hers. She was at work til 5 and would not be home for 15 minutes after that, so I made sure I was at hers by 5 past just in case she wore sexy heels to work.
As I waited a metallic grey Audi pulled onto the drive and as the engine cut out I jumped out of my car to see what she was wearing, and boy she did not disappoint. However my phone did as the camera turned off as I exited the car, probably my fingers pressing the wallet cover a little too hard and it may have inadvertently completely switched off the camera as when I checked my phone as I entered her hallway it was on the home screen.
Anyway, she took a few moments before opening the car door, I then saw her right leg exit the car, it was slender, bare and wore a black stiletto shoe. It was then quickly followed by the other and as she stood she smiled at me and asked if I was there for the shoes. I said I was and followed her to her front door, all the time enjoying the sight and sound of her heels.
I closed the door behind me as she turned left into the front living room, following her she had kicked off the black shoes and was walking to another room and calling back to me to hang on whilst she got the red shoes. As I heard her run up the stairs I picked up one of her shoes and breathed deeply her smell of sweaty perfumed feet, licking the insole right to where the ball of her foot had been all day. It tasted a little salty and I could see dirty rub marks on the insole where her feet had obviously spent a lot of time in.
By the time she arrived back I had put the shoe back on the floor in its position on its side, my camera was on this time and she walked briskly into the room with a tired sigh of someone rushing about. She passed one to me and I examined it as though I didn't know what I was looking at, but commented that my wife had been looking for something very similar. She lifted her right foot up behind her and slipped on the other shoe, standing tall in it with her bare foot in the tip toe position. Again frustratingly I didn't get a shot of her bare foot as I was moving my phone around too much and it was way too bleary.
Anyway, I handed the shoe to her and she did the same as the right and slipped it on... s-l1600 (24).jpg
I pointed my phone at her feet, "Yeah, they are perfect," I told her enjoying the unexpected bonus of her slipping them on for me.
I then crouched down and she shifted to the side whilst telling me that she had worn them for a party pre-covid and a few nights out but that they were in perfect condition for more wear and great for a hen night. s-l1600 (25).jpg
I told her that I loved the show of toe cleavage and that they looked great on her, that they really make her legs look fantastic, then quickly added, "But you have really nice legs anyway, if you don't mind me saying so."
She blushed a little and replied, "You may indeed say so, I don't get many compliments on my legs."
"Your other half must be blind," I told her chuckling.
"No other half," she said simply and with a hint of sadness that left me wishing I had told her the shoes for my sister.
She slipped the shoes off and asked if I wanted them, I told her I would take them and with that she headed off into the kitchen to get a plastic bag for them. When she returned I said to her, glancing down at the black shoes, "I take it you are used to wearing heels."
"I'm a solicitor so I wear them all day," she said. Then looking at the black shoes she said, "They're knackered, I've worn them everyday since June last year so they have covered a lot of miles."
"I'll have them as well if you are throwing them away," I told her and she paused for a moment.
Now this woman was early fifties, long blonde straight hair, very nice looking, close to six foot tall and wearing a dark navy blue knee high dress with matching jacket. A grin suddenly spread on her face and I began to worry a little as though she was going to tell me to get out of her house and start calling me a creepy weirdo.
"You've got a foot fetish, haven't you?" she accused.
"I do love women in heels," I admitted with a smile.
"Are the red shoes for you?"
"No," I lied. "They are definitely for my wife for her hen party, but I would love to see her in those shoes as well."
"You can have them if you want," she said with a laugh and picked them up and put them in the bag. "What are you going to do with them?" she asked obviously not taking in what I said about my wife wearing them. So I went for it.
"Sex shoes, she'll wear them and I'll..." I left it to her imagination.
"Ah..." she said slowly as the penny dropped. "Well, I've never had my feet... Y'know... But unfortunately you're married and it wouldn't look good as a husband stealing solicitor..."
Again I regretted telling her they were for my wife.
"No one has to know," I replied hopefully. "And I do a mean foot rub and worship."
She shook her head 'no' and handed the bag to me, "I don't need that on my doorstep," she said smiling. "But as a consolation you can have both for free."
So the above pics are of the woman wearing them, notice the marks on her legs from ankle socks, she did apologise for the sock marks as she wore driving flat shoes in the car and ankle socks so that her feet didn't move around in them when they got sweaty. She would then take them off and leave them in the car before slipping her heels back on, this being the reason she took a few moments to actually open the car door.
And below are the shoes on me when I got back home. 20220420_103127.jpg20220420_103132.jpg20220420_103148.jpg
This is honestly incredible, I'm so excited for and jealous of you - truly the stuff of dreams!! I'm guessing you'll show the black heels at some point???

Thanks for sharing!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@jayd Absolutely, they are stunning shoes.
And when it comes to this sort of thing it simply comes down to luck at getting the right woman and also a great dollop of courage to ask the questions.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:11 pm @jayd Absolutely, they are stunning shoes.
And when it comes to this sort of thing it simply comes down to luck at getting the right woman and also a great dollop of courage to ask the questions.
I'd love to have your courage
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:08 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:11 pm @jayd Absolutely, they are stunning shoes.
I'd love to have your courage
It's all about how you approach the situation, what you say to the woman and your general demeanour.
So approaching the situation, don't go in with a 'I have a raging women's feet and shoes fetish' line but more of a casual 'I'm interested in buying your shoes' approach. Because let's be honest, most if not all women know us men have a thing for them in high heels.
What you say... Well, again, don't show her that you have a rager for her feet and shoes because she probably already knows. If she just wants you out of the way then you know she's not going to entertain any funny business, if she invites you in to show you them worn then you're possibly in business. Just play it cool and let her join the dots, then if she sounds open to you touching her feet in the shoes and is quite relaxed then you could go a number of ways.
And demeanour, don't look nervous, don't trip over your words because that will unnerve the woman and make your approach that more difficult.
Fortune favours the brave.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:51 am I don't but can easily take the pics, however my phone is messing about a bit so I'll stick them on when i can.
Been trying to extract stills from last trip to mil for a few weeks now but phone won't play ball.
The black shoes are stunning though, well worn on the sole and so much wear inside.
Would be nice to see the other pair, the worn out ones... ;)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So finally got the other pair downloaded, been struggling with a bad cold (not covid) the past couple of weeks.
They are Zara Basic so typically a brand that middle class or classy women who live in the nicer areas of town usually go for, certainly used for work but to look sexy in an office babe sort of way.
Let me know what you all think. :D
20220502_124358.jpg
20220502_124418.jpg
20220502_124455.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:40 pm So finally got the other pair downloaded, been struggling with a bad cold (not covid) the past couple of weeks.
They are Zara Basic so typically a brand that middle class or classy women who live in the nicer areas of town usually go for, certainly used for work but to look sexy in an office babe sort of way.
20220502_124358.jpg20220502_124418.jpg20220502_124455.jpg
I really like them
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:40 pm So finally got the other pair downloaded, been struggling with a bad cold (not covid) the past couple of weeks.
Very nice, thanks! And she was wearing these barefoot?
jayd

Post by jayd »

Again, outstanding work! You're my hero! Lol
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Love those Zara basic. Very sexy pair that compliment office attire