Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I was thinking today about the shoes that I have bought this year, mostly high heels and was interested to hear your stories about your experiences of either buying online to be delivered or buying and collecting from the woman who owns them. Did you speak? Or did you just collect them and go? Did you film her or look at her feet? And how did you go about buying them, were you honest about your intentions or tell a lie?

For me my latest purchasing spree consisted of a box of 15 shoes for a tenner.
Yes, that's correct.
25 for ten whole pounds.
Amongst the bundle are Next peep toe high heels, New Look peep toe high heels, H&M ankle boots, flat sandals with toe prints that smell... WOW!
I will stick the pics on just as soon as I can, but now over to you.
Lololoheel

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Lololoheel »

Woow im so excited!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'll see about sticking the individual shoes on soon, but look at this little lot!
130184593_10158808630151764_8057062599070408498_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’d be happy to buy some of those from you once you’ve enjoyed playing with them. Either that or I’d be happy to trade with direct swaps. I particularly like the look of the two white pairs.
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Looks like a very hot collection, can you show us all those sexy shoes in solo pics ?
jhon

Post by jhon »

I have bought some, I only say that they are for my girlfriend but sometimes I have bought in Facebook groups and I told a girl that she could take photos with them on and then I told her If I could do her feet and heels worship for money and she said yes and ended up in shoejob :oops: :oops: :twisted:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

The treasure box :)
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm!! All those are hot!!! Hope they make you cum hard!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

jhon wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:00 am I have bought some, I only say that they are for my girlfriend but sometimes I have bought in Facebook groups and I told a girl that she could take photos with them on and then I told her If I could do her feet and heels worship for money and she said yes and ended up in shoejob :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Holy crap! That's the holy grail of purchases, shoes and a shoejob!
Well done my friend, I want to shake your hand on that one.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She told me that the mid heel mustard pair she wore for work as she is a teacher, so they covered a lot of miles up and down the corridors. And can you imagine those hot sticky days as well?
I don't normally buy shoes smaller than my own feet (these are a 4 and 5) but for a tenner I just could not refuse!
The reason I buy heels that fit me is so I can wear them and feel where their toes have been, their heel and revive the sweat so that it attaches to my feet. And then I go into their fb account and wank over their pictures.
But I can't do that with these so if anyone is interested in the shoes for a good price then message me. Slinkyheels, you expressed an interest so message me and we can see what we can do. No overseas though I'm afraid.
I will upload the flat sandals soon as well, there's one pair with stunning toe prints and they smell so nice!
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.