Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

realservitude, that's so true and such a great story.
I have had mixed fortunes with buying ladies shoes, many won't deliver in person even if there is no conversation. Many will send their boyfriend or husband or accompany them, and it is simply a safety thing. Others are quite naïve or simply love the sexual nature of the conversation, it depends on who you get.
I agree with the size thing, be it heels or flats. Go too big and they probably are worn by men. I prefer to go size UK7 maximum, I love small heels a lot just lately and heels worn by women 70 upwards.
However I am leaning towards the open discussion though, saying that the shoes are for me because women are really intrigued rather than disgusted. And I think they feel safer as well for some reason, really open to talking about it.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I bought four pairs today from a lady who I bought a pair from 2 weeks ago, she's a tall woman with a slightly heavier build somewhere in the region of a size 16 dress size. Her shoes she was selling were a 6.5 and 7, so being able to slip into size 7 I naturally sent her a message and treated myself.
The pair I bought 2 weeks ago were a size 6.5 but with the strap put on the second to last notch they had plenty of room in them.
I'll upload the pics when I get a chance but the other pairs are just as nice and feel so good knowing her feet have been in them and sweated in them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

There's a woman who lives in my street that I have seen (pre-pandemic) climbing out of a taxi at around 6 in the morning still wearing her short sexy dress with her heels in her hands. She's quite good looking, slim with dark hair and most definitely a slut.
A slut that wears really sexy high heels, I might add.
There's this one pair that are black patent strappy mules, she was wearing them the last time I saw her as I headed out for work. She still looked drunk and her stiletto heels dragged along the pavement with such a sexy sound that I just had to help her to her door that day. I insisted that she took off her shoes because I was afraid she would break her ankle and she agreed, held onto me and I could smell her perfume as she slipped them off. I held out my hand to take the shoes off her as she fumbled for her keys and it took a lot of restraint not to run my tongue along the warm sole, even more not to watch her go in her house and then take them with me. She turned around when inside her hallway and thanked me, holding out her hands to take her shoes back and I could see she wasn't as drunk as I thought. My eyes were drawn to a shoe rack behind her that also had one other pair of strappy heels and that was where she threw them rather than placing them.
So I have thought about her shoes from time to time since and seen her a few times during lockdown but wearing flip flops or trainers; she's a lot better looking when her make up is fresh, her legs are smooth and tanned and her hair is now a silver dyed colour.
So what has all this to do with buying shoes from women?
Today I happened to be walking past her house as she was dumping plastic milk cartons in the recycling bin, she turned and saw me and smiled, commented on the change of weather which gave me the opportunity to perv at her and talk as well. I noticed a charity bag by her front door and as soon as the weather discussion ended I dived straight in.
"Lockdown clear out?" I asked with a nod at the bag.
She turned and saw the bag and nodded, "Just some old jeans and a few t shirts, they've been there a few weeks now so i might just throw them in the bin," she grumbled.
"Well I'm going to the charity shop tomorrow with some of our old gear, I can take them for you if you like. At least some charity gets them," I suggested.
"I was going myself with a suitcase full of old shoes..."
She had me at 'shoes', her lips moved as she spoke but I was struck deaf by the possibility of those black mules.
"... and if you have anything I can take them on Saturday when I go."
I was suddenly losing them. "It's no problem for me, I'm off work this week so I need something to do. In fact I'm so bored that I insist I take your old gear to the charity shop."
She smiled and I don't know if she knew I wanted them for myself or she found my boredom amusing, however she warmed to my demand. "Well, if you want but I don't mind myself as it's on the way to work and I'll just dump them outside the shop if they're not open."
"Ah, never dump stuff outside the closed shop as homeless people go through the bags and take what they want."
She laughed again, with more hilarity this time. "I don't think anyone would want my shoes, for one they're high heels..."
Holy fuck, this just gets better.
"... and two I have worn many of them out on nights out and they're covered in beer and really worn."
"Really?" is all I could say.
"Hang on," she said and called me inside her house. She headed upstairs and called behind her, "You're alright to come up, I won't seduce you!"
If only she would...
She headed to her second bedroom and there on the bed were quite a few items, some she was selling and others she was giving away to charity.
"There's those," she said opening her suitcase and unveiling the most magical of contents...
195187684_660194984939311_1931136616852442859_n.jpg
And there they were, the black patent mules...
"I've got a few items that are new if you're wife is interested, never worn," she said and headed to her wardrobe, sliding the doors open as she pulled out dresses still with the tags on and showing them to me.
My mind was reeling, she had taken me upstairs to sell me her unwanted clothes.
"All in perfect condition," she said but unless she's worn them and worn them a lot then I'm not interested.
"What size are they?" I asked.
"Size 8," she replied.
Now my wife is a 14 and women know a 14 from an 8 so I declined, it turned out she thought my daughter was my wife as I look really young. I don't know whether to be flattered or not :D
Anyway, in the wardrobe were really sexy high heels in tan, cream, white, patent and matt black and I had to ask if was selling those but the answer was a no. They were her freedom day stilettos and she was really looking forward to wearing them, as am I looking forward to catching her stumbling home in them.
She then excused herself for a moment to go out to the garden to throw the ball back over the fence, enough time to snap a pic and slip my wet cock inside three pairs of pointy toe stilettos.
"So would you be okay taking these and the bag downstairs?" she asked.
"Absolutely," I said trying to dampen my enthusiasm.
"Well I am still going through my stuff so if you can pop over on Saturday I'll leave them in my back garden, I'll leave the gate unlocked for you to just pick up and go."
"Yeah, that's fine," I replied with a slight disappointment at not getting them today.
She then took hold of my face in her hands and planted a long kiss on my lips, I could feel hers move slightly on mine as her red lipstick gave the kiss a little slide.
"I must take more of your gear to the charity shop," I remarked as she wiped lipstick off my mouth with her thumb and a giggle.
"It was thanks for helping me inside awhile ago as well," she told me. "You seem like a good guy."
If only she knew that I wanted her shoes and to fuck them and taste her feet (which by the way are so cute!), and also I would certainly not say no to a night with her. I would certainly guess that she is damn good in bed and I would say that she would keep her heels on if asked to do so. :twisted: :D
Further pictures to follow. On Saturday or thereabouts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:16 pm There's a woman who lives in my street that I have seen (pre-pandemic) climbing out of a taxi at around 6 in the morning still wearing her short sexy dress with her heels in her hands. She's quite good looking, slim with dark hair and most definitely a slut.
A slut that wears really sexy high heels, I might add.
There's this one pair that are black patent strappy mules, she was wearing them the last time I saw her as I headed out for work. She still looked drunk and her stiletto heels dragged along the pavement with such a sexy sound that I just had to help her to her door that day. I insisted that she took off her shoes because I was afraid she would break her ankle and she agreed, held onto me and I could smell her perfume as she slipped them off. I held out my hand to take the shoes off her as she fumbled for her keys and it took a lot of restraint not to run my tongue along the warm sole, even more not to watch her go in her house and then take them with me. She turned around when inside her hallway and thanked me, holding out her hands to take her shoes back and I could see she wasn't as drunk as I thought. My eyes were drawn to a shoe rack behind her that also had one other pair of strappy heels and that was where she threw them rather than placing them.
So I have thought about her shoes from time to time since and seen her a few times during lockdown but wearing flip flops or trainers; she's a lot better looking when her make up is fresh, her legs are smooth and tanned and her hair is now a silver dyed colour.
So what has all this to do with buying shoes from women?
Today I happened to be walking past her house as she was dumping plastic milk cartons in the recycling bin, she turned and saw me and smiled, commented on the change of weather which gave me the opportunity to perv at her and talk as well. I noticed a charity bag by her front door and as soon as the weather discussion ended I dived straight in.
"Lockdown clear out?" I asked with a nod at the bag.
She turned and saw the bag and nodded, "Just some old jeans and a few t shirts, they've been there a few weeks now so i might just throw them in the bin," she grumbled.
"Well I'm going to the charity shop tomorrow with some of our old gear, I can take them for you if you like. At least some charity gets them," I suggested.
"I was going myself with a suitcase full of old shoes..."
She had me at 'shoes', her lips moved as she spoke but I was struck deaf by the possibility of those black mules.
"... and if you have anything I can take them on Saturday when I go."
I was suddenly losing them. "It's no problem for me, I'm off work this week so I need something to do. In fact I'm so bored that I insist I take your old gear to the charity shop."
She smiled and I don't know if she knew I wanted them for myself or she found my boredom amusing, however she warmed to my demand. "Well, if you want but I don't mind myself as it's on the way to work and I'll just dump them outside the shop if they're not open."
"Ah, never dump stuff outside the closed shop as homeless people go through the bags and take what they want."
She laughed again, with more hilarity this time. "I don't think anyone would want my shoes, for one they're high heels..."
Holy fuck, this just gets better.
"... and two I have worn many of them out on nights out and they're covered in beer and really worn."
"Really?" is all I could say.
"Hang on," she said and called me inside her house. She headed upstairs and called behind her, "You're alright to come up, I won't seduce you!"
If only she would...
She headed to her second bedroom and there on the bed were quite a few items, some she was selling and others she was giving away to charity.
"There's those," she said opening her suitcase and unveiling the most magical of contents...195187684_660194984939311_1931136616852442859_n.jpg
And there they were, the black patent mules...
"I've got a few items that are new if you're wife is interested, never worn," she said and headed to her wardrobe, sliding the doors open as she pulled out dresses still with the tags on and showing them to me.
My mind was reeling, she had taken me upstairs to sell me her unwanted clothes.
"All in perfect condition," she said but unless she's worn them and worn them a lot then I'm not interested.
"What size are they?" I asked.
"Size 8," she replied.
Now my wife is a 14 and women know a 14 from an 8 so I declined, it turned out she thought my daughter was my wife as I look really young. I don't know whether to be flattered or not :D
Anyway, in the wardrobe were really sexy high heels in tan, cream, white, patent and matt black and I had to ask if was selling those but the answer was a no. They were her freedom day stilettos and she was really looking forward to wearing them, as am I looking forward to catching her stumbling home in them.
She then excused herself for a moment to go out to the garden to throw the ball back over the fence, enough time to snap a pic and slip my wet cock inside three pairs of pointy toe stilettos.
"So would you be okay taking these and the bag downstairs?" she asked.
"Absolutely," I said trying to dampen my enthusiasm.
"Well I am still going through my stuff so if you can pop over on Saturday I'll leave them in my back garden, I'll leave the gate unlocked for you to just pick up and go."
"Yeah, that's fine," I replied with a slight disappointment at not getting them today.
She then took hold of my face in her hands and planted a long kiss on my lips, I could feel hers move slightly on mine as her red lipstick gave the kiss a little slide.
"I must take more of your gear to the charity shop," I remarked as she wiped lipstick off my mouth with her thumb and a giggle.
"It was thanks for helping me inside awhile ago as well," she told me. "You seem like a good guy."
If only she knew that I wanted her shoes and to fuck them and taste her feet (which by the way are so cute!), and also I would certainly not say no to a night with her. I would certainly guess that she is damn good in bed and I would say that she would keep her heels on if asked to do so. :twisted: :D
Further pictures to follow. On Saturday or thereabouts.
That's a huge score!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@brewfan8 Tell me about it! And I think she's adding more to it as well because the room was a mess of boxes and clothes and shoes of which some were her flat sandal summer shoes and flip flops. She had a pair of stiletto ankle boots on the floor and a pair of open toe ankle boots as well so hopefully they're going in as well.
She looked as if she was clearing out her old shoes that she had been partying in but also autumn/winter stuff as well. Add to that in the corner poking out from a few boxes were shoe boxes and clear plastic shoe boxes that women buy to store their shoes that don't come with a box when first bought, however they weren't like the ones in the suitcase or the really sexy ones in the wardrobe. There were chunky heels, round toes, lower heels, etc so she may have had either a friend or a sister staying over at some point. You never know, they could be in the pile.
If they're not and I see her on Saturday I will assure her that I don't mind taking everything she has for the charity shop.
She yeah, she's sorting gear out all week by the looks of it so I'm confident of more shoes.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm @brewfan8 Tell me about it! And I think she's adding more to it as well because the room was a mess of boxes and clothes and shoes of which some were her flat sandal summer shoes and flip flops. She had a pair of stiletto ankle boots on the floor and a pair of open toe ankle boots as well so hopefully they're going in as well.
She looked as if she was clearing out her old shoes that she had been partying in but also autumn/winter stuff as well. Add to that in the corner poking out from a few boxes were shoe boxes and clear plastic shoe boxes that women buy to store their shoes that don't come with a box when first bought, however they weren't like the ones in the suitcase or the really sexy ones in the wardrobe. There were chunky heels, round toes, lower heels, etc so she may have had either a friend or a sister staying over at some point. You never know, they could be in the pile.
If they're not and I see her on Saturday I will assure her that I don't mind taking everything she has for the charity shop.
She yeah, she's sorting gear out all week by the looks of it so I'm confident of more shoes.
Can you wear them
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm @brewfan8 Tell me about it! And I think she's adding more to it as well because the room was a mess of boxes and clothes and shoes of which some were her flat sandal summer shoes and flip flops. She had a pair of stiletto ankle boots on the floor and a pair of open toe ankle boots as well so hopefully they're going in as well.
Can you wear them
She's a size 5 from the look of them, I can fit into a 7 but not a 5. I would have to use soap and lots of it! :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 pm
Can you wear them
She's a size 5 from the look of them, I can fit into a 7 but not a 5. I would have to use soap and lots of it! :lol:
If I had this opportunity I would have to try them on
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm going to give them a go but I want to smell her feet in them first and taste them, I know they're going to smell really nice.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:31 pm I'm going to give them a go but I want to smell her feet in them first and taste them, I know they're going to smell really nice.
Very nice