Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by brewfan8 »

great opportunity
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Loving all of this, it must be great to have a neighbour like her. Most of mine are way over 60 and I've never seen any in heels. Trainers or boots and they're all flats. One neighbour has a couple of teenage daughters so there's hope there but again never seen them in heels. One of them does like to go out in her athleisure wear and looks absolutely stunning, but that's going off track. None of the women at work wear heels, however one said she has a collection that she doesn't wear anymore. I'll see if I can talk her round to letting me "take them for charity" and go from there.

By the way, does your wife know about your neighbour and you having her shoes? You're so lucky if she does!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and please, keep 'em coming!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

loswabs wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:36 pm Loving all of this, it must be great to have a neighbour like her. Most of mine are way over 60 and I've never seen any in heels. Trainers or boots and they're all flats. One neighbour has a couple of teenage daughters so there's hope there but again never seen them in heels. One of them does like to go out in her athleisure wear and looks absolutely stunning, but that's going off track. None of the women at work wear heels, however one said she has a collection that she doesn't wear anymore. I'll see if I can talk her round to letting me "take them for charity" and go from there.

By the way, does your wife know about your neighbour and you having her shoes? You're so lucky if she does!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and please, keep 'em coming!
With regards to the woman at work, definitely offer to take her shoes to charity. Tell her that you have gone through your wardrobe and have a few bags of clothes and shoes to take and that you remembered her telling you that she had shoes she didn't wear anymore and that you would be more than happy to help her out by creating room in her wardrobe and that you can take them to the charity shop with your own gear. And if she says something like 'I have to sort them out so I'll take them at a later date' then tell her that you can help her as you have nothing on and that you are doing the same with your sister or brother so it's no hardship. Go as far as to say you do a lot of favours for people with regards to taking stuff out for charity.
Old(er) women are pretty easy to get to wear shoes when you pop over to buy them, I have gone round to a woman's house before, she was in her 60s and I knew she had other shoes for sale. I went with the intention of buying the pair for my wife I have spoken to her about and then asked if she had other shoes for sale. More often than not they are keen to show you them as they are struggling to sell them, that's when you ask if it's possible to see them on her feet just so you can see what they look like and if they would suit your wife. This one woman slipped her feet in a pair I was interested, I asked if I could see them from the rear and when she turned round I lifted her foot to look at the sole. When I let go of her foot she heel popped with such a beautiful sound, the heel clacked against the hard floor and I slipped my hand along her foot arch. 'They're perfect,' I told her and then added 'Could you try this pair on?' She replied with a more than happy 'Yeah, sure'. So many women (especially the old ones) love a young man paying attention to them, even if it is their feet.
My wife has no idea about the shoes but I am thinking of getting her to wear a pair or three when we have sex, I have done that a few times because she has so many pairs of heels herself that she doesn't look at her feet so they feel like any of the shoes she has. Best sex ever when you fuck your girlfriend/wife and she's wearing another woman's shoes. Even better when that woman lives close by. :twisted:
I'm looking at posting the pics of my neighbour's shoes when I get round to it. So keep an eye on this one. :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Looking forward to updates
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm going to post pics of some of the shoes this coming week but first I have had another win.
I was heading out of town today to pick up a bookcase and got the idea of looking around the selling sites for anyone close to the location who was giving away shoes. There was one woman who had a bag of heels that she was selling but they had been unsold for a for a few months so I chanced it and asked if she would give them away. She came back later that day and said that she was considering taking them to the charity shop but if I could pick up then that would be great.
The woman was slim, lots of make up for someone in her thirties, wore tight fitting clothes and walked as though she knew she was stunning. And again, she was a pub singer and she told me that all the shoes in the bag were what she wore onstage. She said the shoes she wears for nights out are Jimmy Choo and Louboutin and the ones in the bag were cheaper brands as she sweats a lot onstage as she dances and walks around a lot so they would get a lot of wear.
I've already looked through the bag and had a look at the shoes and they smell gorgeous, there's a clear fragrance of perfume, creams and sweat.
So tonight I am going to kiss them, smell them and lick the sweaty footprints off the insoles where her feet were obviously wet with sweat, removed from the shoes to cool on a dirty stage floor them slipped back into start sweating again. And as I always do, I'm going to look at her facebook page and wank over her pictures of her whilst I smell her feet and lick her sweat.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:36 pm I'm going to post pics of some of the shoes this coming week but first I have had another win.
I was heading out of town today to pick up a bookcase and got the idea of looking around the selling sites for anyone close to the location who was giving away shoes. There was one woman who had a bag of heels that she was selling but they had been unsold for a for a few months so I chanced it and asked if she would give them away. She came back later that day and said that she was considering taking them to the charity shop but if I could pick up then that would be great.
The woman was slim, lots of make up for someone in her thirties, wore tight fitting clothes and walked as though she knew she was stunning. And again, she was a pub singer and she told me that all the shoes in the bag were what she wore onstage. She said the shoes she wears for nights out are Jimmy Choo and Louboutin and the ones in the bag were cheaper brands as she sweats a lot onstage as she dances and walks around a lot so they would get a lot of wear.
I've already looked through the bag and had a look at the shoes and they smell gorgeous, there's a clear fragrance of perfume, creams and sweat.
So tonight I am going to kiss them, smell them and lick the sweaty footprints off the insoles where her feet were obviously wet with sweat, removed from the shoes to cool on a dirty stage floor them slipped back into start sweating again. And as I always do, I'm going to look at her facebook page and wank over her pictures of her whilst I smell her feet and lick her sweat.
Outstanding
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

Uk woman I know is selling some clothes on her Facebook including a couple of pairs of shoes. Pm me if you could try and get them. Especially if you’re on Kik.
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

iloveit wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:35 am Uk woman I know is selling some clothes on her Facebook including a couple of pairs of shoes. Pm me if you could try and get them. Especially if you’re on Kik.
Don’t know how long they’ll be available for. Hopefully someone from here gets them.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I know a lot of you love to smell the shoes before you cum in them. But I was wondering how many of you like to lick and suck on the shoes while you use another one to tickle your privates until you cum/
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:19 pm I know a lot of you love to smell the shoes before you cum in them. But I was wondering how many of you like to lick and suck on the shoes while you use another one to tickle your privates until you cum/
I really like sucking on the heel