Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Slinkyheels »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:14 am Slinkyheels, you expressed an interest so message me and we can see what we can do.
I certainly did. Yes I’d love to take them so I’ll message with contact details so we can arrange postage. Rest assured I’ll post pics once I’ve doused them in cum. Feel free to have fun with them before posting them to me too!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:27 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:14 am Slinkyheels, you expressed an interest so message me and we can see what we can do.
I certainly did. Yes I’d love to take them so I’ll message with contact details so we can arrange postage. Rest assured I’ll post pics once I’ve doused them in cum. Feel free to have fun with them before posting them to me too!
Absolutely. I haven't done anything to these yet, I have enjoyed the smell of the shoe and seeing all the marks made by her general wear. I adore a woman who wears shoes and doesn't worry about scuffing them or catching the heel on a kerb, it really shows that hey have been worn and used quite a bit.
They really are so sexy and a great brand that I know so many women use, and that is what makes them all the more sexier to me. If you want me to do anything to them such as fuck them or cum on them, if you want pics as well them just ask. Otherwise I'll leave them as they are.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmm rich farmhouse must be very fragrant the mustard I hope you upload more of it .I just got some mine west pumpsi just got some n ine west pumps :oops: :oops: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I love the mustard and red pairs
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd love to see you try to squeeze into them
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

I hope you got some pairs that fit you, I’d love to see you wearing some
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:17 pm I hope you got some pairs that fit you, I’d love to see you wearing some
I second that
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the Nine West shoes!
As for the shoes from the box, I wish they did fit but size 4 is a size I simply cannot squeeze into! I will try the New Look slingbacks though, just need to insert a new hole I think. I know I can walk in them despite the very high heel and platform because I had a pair of similar height years ago. If things had been different and I had been born a female I would wear these types of shoes all the time; they are so sexy to walk in and you walk so sexy as well.
jhon

Post by jhon »

I don't use them but when I masturbate sometimes I use them but they don't fit but they look very horny :oops: :oops: :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:07 pm Love the Nine West shoes!
As for the shoes from the box, I wish they did fit but size 4 is a size I simply cannot squeeze into! I will try the New Look slingbacks though, just need to insert a new hole I think. I know I can walk in them despite the very high heel and platform because I had a pair of similar height years ago. If things had been different and I had been born a female I would wear these types of shoes all the time; they are so sexy to walk in and you walk so sexy as well.
I'd like to see you try the new look heels