Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

heelfucker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:21 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:40 pm So finally got the other pair downloaded, been struggling with a bad cold (not covid) the past couple of weeks.
They are Zara Basic so typically a brand that middle class or classy women who live in the nicer areas of town usually go for, certainly used for work but to look sexy in an office babe sort of way.
Let me know what you all think. :D
20220502_124358.jpg20220502_124418.jpg20220502_124455.jpg
Very nice, thanks! And she was wearing these barefoot?
Bare sweaty feet, and the insole shows that she wore them barefoot a lot. :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks everyone for the comments, they are so sexy aren't they.
I did try to film them being cummed on by me by it appears that the camera stopped for no reason. However, I did get a pic of them covered in cum and also took some pics of them and others worn by myself.
As I have said before, there is no better feeling than sliding your feet into a pair of super sex shoes that have been worn by a woman and wanking whilst wearing them. Even better to wear a pair that have only just been taken off by the female owner and to feel their hot sweaty warmth still in there.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Came into possession of more sexy heels yesterday, these from a woman who was attending a wedding at the nearby church. I was quite surprised by a wedding in the week but apparently happens quite a lot as it is cheaper.
Anyway, she was stood with her hand holding the wall and her other hand fiddling with her shoe. I was driving past when I saw her so pulled over and asked if she was okay and she replied with a rather frustrated, Not really, lace keeps coming undone."
Looking at the shoes I could see the laces were of a material similar to the shoes themselves so not great for staying in a knot. I asked if I could have a go and she was quite happy for me to do so, the rest of the wedding party had already moved off to the nearby reception so she was quite eager to get the problem sorted. I untied the lace and lay my fingers not used to tie the lace on her feet, they were cool and soft and I could smell her perfume. I tied a knot knowing that it would come undone as she walked and as I watched her walk in them to test out the knot I pulled out my phone to film but she was back quickly so unable to get the camera screen up without her seeing.
'They're no good,' she said. 'I'll just have to take the laces out.'
'I can take you home to get another pair,' I offered and she looked at me gratefully.
'Really?' she asked hopefully.
'Yeah, it's not problem if you don't mind riding with a stranger,' I joked.
So we headed back to hers and I offered to stay in the car but she was adamant that i go in with her, I followed her as her laces flapped about and she heelpopped like crazy, again, unable to film as I was holding her arm to prevent her from tripping in the shoes. In her house she kicked the shoes off and pulled out a pair of low heel shoes from a shoe rack in the hallway that was full of flat ladies shoes and trainers.
"I'll give you some money for the petrol," she told me as she slipped her hands into her handbag.
"Well..." I began carefully. "If it's not too weird, could I have your shoes seeing as you probably won't wear them again."
She grinned and asked, "Is that why you helped me out?"
"Actually, no," I replied with a laugh. "I did think you were ill but I must admit to thinking you looked stunning in the shoes."
She blushed and replied, "Thank you, I'm actually engaged but thanks for the compliment. He's away with the army so not able to be at the wedding. But if you want the shoes then you can have them, and I do have a few more pairs if you want them as well.

So here's the first pair, the blue wedding shoes. Size 7 so they fit.
20220420_102814.jpg
20220420_102823.jpg
20220420_102918.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Back to the black solicitor heels... He's what they look like on.
20220507_105705 (2).jpg
20220507_105714.jpg
20220507_105928.jpg
20220507_105941.jpg
20220507_105959.jpg
20220507_110417.jpg
20220507_112157.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Both pairs are fantastic
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Had a incredible experience bought two pairs of super worn sandals and a pair of flats from a milf she wanted 12$ for them all. I gave her 20$ which she was very happy about. She had a good amount of foot pics on facebook i ended up getting a friend request from her a few hours after we met. Talked to her a bit she does have a husband but i think she knows whats up. I asked her to let me know if she is ever selling anymore of her footwear she said at the end of the summer she will sell me her sandals again. I wish i still had them so bad but i ended up going to jail for a bit and loosing my entire collection didnt really have anywhere to store it without questions.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Another women i met was selling some flats and as i came in the door we started talking she was in the middle of moving, i happen to work for a moving company and could tell she was stressed i offered to help he move some of the bigger stuff the next morning. She denied at first but i insisted it wasent a big deal i ended up moving a lot of stuff which was fine she was relly cool. When we got to the new place she was unpacking as i moved first thing she grabbed was a pair of very worn fuzzy slippers. Before that she had on ugly boots as i came in with a box i see her bare feet slip out of the boots and rest ontop of the slippers wiggling her toes being a clumsy idiot i kicked the table with my work boot and she looked over me staring at her feet. I got a little smile out of her and just kept going she put the slippers on and wore them all day at the end of the day she insisted i let her cook a supper for me and have a beer. I obliged supper was great we ended up smoking some weed and went to the living room(side note i love how milfs have no shame or fear) she kicks her feet onto my lap and smiles i look up she just says go ahead. My heart started pounding caught me way of gaurd i started to rub her feet with the slippers on she didnt like that much because she kicked them off right quick one of them getting stuck on and her moving her toes and foot around on my lap. I got hard really quick which she seemed very surprised by i was about to say sorry when her toes started searching and found my cock . I ended up almost getting a footjob until her daughter showed up un expected. I tried to add her on facebook but she didnt accept it not sure what went wrong there. Maybe it was just the booze kinda sucks because she was actually really cool. Ive bought so many shoes on marketplace its a fucking gold mine you can for sure make some foot friends but you need to read the situation. Personally i think a lot of women know right away why we want their worn footwear and either like it or just dont care who buys them ive shown up to find the seller wearing the sandals i wanted to buy dangling them and pointing out all the features well modling on their feet with the husband sitting not far away lol. One lady sold me her work heels right off her feet after a day of work i know she knew what she was doing to me the minute my jaw almost dropped as i walked up to her car and she has the heels on im buying. Just dont be a creep and youll be fine dont be super intense and repsect if they are married they may be a little playful by showing a bit but thats it ive had the best luck with 45-50 single women they just seem to love a younger mans attention
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Love this thread!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

anything new
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So been away for awhile but been very busy with buying shoes from sexy women.
I did buy a job lot from an elderly woman who had peeptoe shoes, high heel sandals, a pair loafers, ankle/shoe boots and more!
But yesterday I found myself talking to a 21 year old woman with size 8 feet, she was middle eastern and really sexy. We were in a local bar that sells cheap beer on Wednesdays, she was in front of me waiting to be served and unknown to me at the time she could see me checking out her feet although she thought it was her legs.
"See anything you like?" she asked.
"Love your shoes" I told her as I leaned in close to her ear.
She glanced down and then looking back at me she asked "Do you want them?"
I said very enthusiastically yes and she surprisingly bought me a drink and led me away to a quiet area.
There we talked about fetishes and that her husband is really boring in bed.
So anyway she said I couldn't have hers but she did have another pair in the next size up if I wanted to buy them so I agreed but she said she wanted pics of me in them and to see if I could find someone to cum on them as that was one thing we spoke about.
Today I picked them up and they so, so sexy! And fit just perfect.
20220804_101738.jpg
20220804_101745.jpg
20220804_101802.jpg