Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:18 am I'm going to pick up another two pairs today (honestly, I'm addicted!), one pair by Office and the other River Island. Size 7 so after I've had my way with them and smelled the (previous) owners feet and licked them and kissed the inner sole I'll try them on so my feet sit where hers previous were.
I love slipping my feet into shoes that have been previously worn by a woman and sweated in them, because most heels are worn to nights out and as a result her feet will be in them for hours sweating with the heat of the bodies in the bars and the heating that is on as well.
I also like to go into their fb and wank over their pics of them looking directly at the camera whilst I wear their shoes, it's as though they are watching me with my erect penis in my hand, wearing their high heels... and getting off on it as well.
I love this
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Just finished speaking to a woman with regards to buying a pair of used Irregular Choice heels, told her they were for my daughter but not sure if they would fit as daughter is a 6.5 and the shoes are a 6. So she has asked me to take round a pair of her shoes and we can measure them against each other.
Now as you may have suspected, the shoes are for me. Also I have a pair of 6.5 heels just perfect for the job. And as I'm unsure of whether they are right because I'm just a guy who doesn't know about ladies shoes, I will be asking the lady selling the shoes to wear them to see how they look on her slightly smaller than 6 feet.
So armed with my trusty phone I will film her trying them on and post the pics on here, but that is reliant on whether or not she will wear them because I will crouch down and have a closer look.
Fingers crossed.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:37 pm Just finished speaking to a woman with regards to buying a pair of used Irregular Choice heels, told her they were for my daughter but not sure if they would fit as daughter is a 6.5 and the shoes are a 6. So she has asked me to take round a pair of her shoes and we can measure them against each other.
Now as you may have suspected, the shoes are for me. Also I have a pair of 6.5 heels just perfect for the job. And as I'm unsure of whether they are right because I'm just a guy who doesn't know about ladies shoes, I will be asking the lady selling the shoes to wear them to see how they look on her slightly smaller than 6 feet.
So armed with my trusty phone I will film her trying them on and post the pics on here, but that is reliant on whether or not she will wear them because I will crouch down and have a closer look.
Fingers crossed.
Looking forward to the outcome
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:47 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:37 pm Just finished speaking to a woman with regards to buying a pair of used Irregular Choice heels, told her they were for my daughter but not sure if they would fit as daughter is a 6.5 and the shoes are a 6. So she has asked me to take round a pair of her shoes and we can measure them against each other.
Fingers crossed.
Hopefully all will be good, I have a few chores to do first then I'm going to message her. It says on her fb profile that she's single so hopefully there's no one else there so I can pretty much get her to model them in a variety of foot poses. Also I intend to feel where her toes are with relation to the end of the shoes and I have done this before, the woman always wiggles their toes so i can judge where they are inside.
However, if there's parents or a sibling there or anyone else really I'm not going to go down that route as I have done so before and you either get them giving you disapproving looks or they step in and say no, the shoes are what they are take them or leave them.
Usually the seller is quite keen to move the shoes on and so will be open to almost anything within tasteful requests, and the single ones that are of the older generation (40+) are usually bored and will stand talking to you for ages. I haven't had one that has ripped my clothes off yet and made me fuck her whilst she wears her shoes I've just bought, but there's always that one out there :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:49 am
brewfan8 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:47 pm
Fingers crossed.
Hopefully all will be good, I have a few chores to do first then I'm going to message her. It says on her fb profile that she's single so hopefully there's no one else there so I can pretty much get her to model them in a variety of foot poses. Also I intend to feel where her toes are with relation to the end of the shoes and I have done this before, the woman always wiggles their toes so i can judge where they are inside.
However, if there's parents or a sibling there or anyone else really I'm not going to go down that route as I have done so before and you either get them giving you disapproving looks or they step in and say no, the shoes are what they are take them or leave them.
Usually the seller is quite keen to move the shoes on and so will be open to almost anything within tasteful requests, and the single ones that are of the older generation (40+) are usually bored and will stand talking to you for ages. I haven't had one that has ripped my clothes off yet and made me fuck her whilst she wears her shoes I've just bought, but there's always that one out there :twisted:
Is this happening soon
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Fingers crossed.
Did you get them?
heihei

Post by heihei »

Incredible thread. Any photos of the Office heels?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So after speaking to the owner of the irregular choice shoes it turned out the mum was selling them for her 13 year old daughter who was going to wear them for me when I arrived. Needless to say, I decided against it.
Then the other day I saw Boohoo Sock Boots for £3, wearing them now and they are so roomy, sexy and I can't get enough of them.
Tell me what you think.
P.s. Ignore The Simpsons pj's :lol:
20220311_062138.jpg
20220311_062158.jpg
20220311_062219.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:34 pm So after speaking to the owner of the irregular choice shoes it turned out the mum was selling them for her 13 year old daughter who was going to wear them for me when I arrived. Needless to say, I decided against it.
Then the other day I saw Boohoo Sock Boots for £3, wearing them now and they are so roomy, sexy and I can't get enough of them.
Tell me what you think.
P.s. Ignore The Simpsons pj's :lol:
20220311_062138.jpg20220311_062158.jpg20220311_062219.jpg
I really like them
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@brewfan8, they are really sexy in the flesh and feel so, so sexy to wear. I have already had four sessions in them and can't keep my hands off them.